Sunday, January 11, 2015


 Wah so many pictures from Butter I don't even remember which is which. 
This should be NYE!! 
Marina Bay was so beautiful~~
It was packed. Faced the same problem last year when I couldn't get over to Butter from Fullerton, had to trouble J to come across to bring me over :/




collecting hairbands from butter since 2012

Woke J up to a breakfast spread made by me!


While he was showering, I made him this lame but cute thing lol i'm so cute sometimes seriously. 
Haagen dazz icecream with strawberries and pancake. I didn't have whipped cream so it ended up looking like that

his bejeweled family~~  they are super friendly people. his dad is awesome and josiah loves to cook too

 random selfie in office on new years day. i miss my hair T_T

cooked army stew on fri cos i was too lazy to go out to mingle lol. J came over for dinner then left for Butter. He sulked cos he wanted 6 quail eggs but i didn't want to let him have too many, bcos cholesterol much? But who can resist his puppy eyes....

shoot for quirky traits! miss my hair cant stop sulking

impulsive much. needed change badly haha

 Last night of butter... MAD!!!

I was more than high.... was totally drunk. Had severe memory loss . 



 was dancing with cheryl the whole night, damn drunk

cheryl and mah





i believe i have the tendencies to become a koala when im drunk



Josh the pimp. one arm hug 4 girls

these two darlings came over but i was gone gone gone and wanted to leave liao

Met up with the girls for Florencia's birthday dinner at Hai Di Lao. First time trying tomato base! It's the best out of all I've tried, I officially hate anything mala cause I hate cumin!!

 With pretty kelly!! she is so pretty i look like shit beside her every time, also i have been out for 15hours so cut me some slack ok



my fav <3



embracing my bangs the nxt day

experimenting with kimchi stew yest

And made myself breakfast this morning 

My life is all about food lol. 
Sighhhhh. 
Don't want to think too much bout other things as well.
Live and let live

No comments: