Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CNY day 2

Hello!! Day 2 of my CNY. My sister's cheongsam is so cute.
It was so breezy that day!




We were at Everton Park visitng
My ootd that day!


Went over to my aunt's house to gamble which i won like $65 from betting $1. Feels good being so lucky!! Went over to Hanwei's place to bai nian. That's her dog summer wearing a jumper haha. Cute!
My fortune cookie~~ Wheee!!! I asked emelia to get one because i wanted to see if everything was about good fortune, but her's was to be careful about something So I was very happy!!

Went over to my JC's friend's place with Hanwei and Emelia and we gambled again which I think I lost $10. Headed to Butter that and J came to find us!!


He is so cute.

So happy they agreed to club because these two are getting really old. They look abit alike here don't you think?
Bumped into Joycelyn! Not really bumped into since she was there with my sister and I knew my sister was there.
Speaking of my sister, she was so drunk.. -.-

With eugene who came down alone. Steady pom pipi

That night Josh's friends kept saying " I know why he is your boyfriend already. The both of you are crazy!" LOL!!! You know I can't really hold my liquor well , but when his male friends say they can't drink anymore I was like???? You rather lose to a girl than drink it? 
Haha. 


Stayed at butter till 5? I had no idea time past so quickly. 
That's all for day 2!

It's week 5 already.. Time is passing so quickly. 10 weeks more of school left.. 8 weeks more to complete my CIP ( which i am surprisingly quite hyped up for ) and BREAK WEEK IN 3 weeks time!
One week holiday woohoooo. Then midterms T_T
School is so sad


No comments: