Monday, September 15, 2014

A fulfilling weekend brings a week of content!


On Thursday J called me right after my tuition at 8pm and drove all the way to pick me up , so we could spend some time together. ^^  We didn't plan to meet that day, he just wanted to surprise me ! HOW SWEET WAS THAT? 小感动. Lol.
Wasn't expecting it at all, since he usually knocks off at 10pm so I thought he was still at work. 


In the beginning when we first started dating, we found it so freaky how similar we are and one of  our similarities is that we both dislike anything that has been truffled. Like, dude seriously leave my food alone man. Stop adding truffle to everything! It just tasted like petroleum to me, and I couldn't understand why the hell anybody would eat something that tastes like petrol ?? 

But every now and then, the both of us are like " Should we have some truffle fries " * wriggle eyebrows* Hehehe. It's so addictive now. We are late bloomers.

The truffle fries at Park is amazing. They use shoe string fries, so if you hate fries that are too potato-ey you'll like this! Apart from the general dose of truffle oil, the addition of cheese was very delicious. We had this with our beer and they stayed crispy till the very end! Yummz. Hate soggy fries. 

After that Josh's friend joined us and we went to Shisha! Just realised we also went to Shisha the previous Thursday haha. Anyway, our new favourite shisha place is this place called Ogopogo at Haji Lane!! It's a cafe in the day, and they serve food even at night . We had the hummus with chicken and toast and this was delicious! Also had another bucker of curly fries and fried chicken. What a night of indulgence! I don't understand how these boys eat and drink so much without putting on weight??
The shisha here is pretty good! 

On Friday, we tried something new!
We went for a night picnic at Marina Barrage and I like it a lot!! 
It was so breezy and we had plenty to eat and drink! I reckon that I'll be holding a lot of house parties next time when I have my own place. I mad love gatherings! I always leave one feeling warm and fuzzy in my heart. Teehee. 

I was supposed to get the picnic mat for us, but I was late because I was busy preparing the sandwich for pot luck that night, so J got the mats for us instead. He sent me this and said " Should we get chairs instead?" HAHAHAH he is so cute.

He wasn't angry at all that I was late and even bought me Takoyaki I felt so bad I tell you.
Haha. He was like 40mins late last week and I threw a tantrum.. Oh my, thinking back I really shouldn't have. :/ Quite happy he was so nice about it ! Because next time when he's late, i'll remember what he did for me!

We had some Soju!

 Andy made some watermelon vodka popsicles I think!

Richard bought mussels from Prive and salad from Sumo Salad. 
Zoe brought Nene Chicken.
Jermine and Stephanie brought Old Chang Kee and Otah
Valencia made chicken pie.
And I made those sandwiches!


Joshua kept promoting my sandwich, probably because he knew i'd be sad if no one touched it. Every time he asks some one to try, I can't resist pinching his face :))
He is seriously the cutest person in the world lol. 
We went to Butter after that and this boy drunk. Haha. 

Anyway went for a shoot last weekend !! Super heavy make up when I looked at myself in the mirror I had a shock haha.

Rare appearance of my straight hair. I look damn gross with straight hair haha but the owners wanted to try a different look ! 




Remember to shop www.twoxies,com ok!


No comments: