Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September-- Best month thus far

Hello!!
September has been nothing short of amazing so far ! I've been having a lot of fun, and eating too much good food! Not complaining! Hehe. ^_^
Went to find J on Tuesday , and we had Sushi Tei for dinner because he knows I've been craving for it. Haven't had it for a year I think. Always prefer to go to small Japanese joints for Jap food since they give off the more authentic vibe !! 

My favourite dragon roll !! This needs no introduction I'm sure. 

I think the mentai squid is new on the menu? I always have the mentai salmon, I think I prefer the salmon version more. Grilled squid should be eaten without such heavy dressing to be able to taste the charcoal grilled smell !!

And we had a bowl of ramen to share. It was pretty good! :D

Hehe went up to his office to chill. I quite enjoy watching him do work. Or sometimes I'll just sit there and use my phone. It just feels nice to have his company. I don't know how to describe it without me sounding like a creepy girlfriend lol. 

And sometimes I self obsess aka camwhore lol. 

Met up with my my girl friends on Wednesday! We had Korean food at Holland Village. It's caleld Gaia Korean BBQ + Grill. I think it's new? They took over Kenny Roger's. I've never been to Korea, so I don't know what defines an authentic or supposed awesome meal. I enjoyed my dinner here, but my Kpop cray friends who always go to Korea think it was very "meh"~~

Kimchi pancake! I remember I hated this dish. I was like omfg? This otah wannabe. I really disliked Korean food. I don't know when or how I suddenly enjoy it now. 

Their ban chan~~ 

Rice cake stew with fish cakes, gyozas, eggs and mushrooms. $45 . Quite ex ley

Super wurve meeting them. ^_^ Looking at this pic makes me miss Kelly :'( 

Kelly and Steph :)

Group shot but bad lighting. :(

 After that we went to Haagen Dasz for ice cream. Hehe

Went to NSRCC with J ! He booked the place for 3D2N . I was kinda excited haha. 
Had BBQ on the first night with his family and friend. 
His mom prepared all these! Love the kebab!

It was Kenneth's baby girl's birthday, so we celebrated for her too! She's very cute and fluffy haha. When I carried her I couldnt stop squishing my face against her tummy. She's so smiley. Babies are so cute!

Happy family!



Woke up and spent a few hours in the jackpot room lol. The previous time I went I just don't understand because it's like throwing money away. But this time, we discovered some coolios machine which Josh and I played together and it was super exciting! Hahaha. I can totes replay in my head the scene of Josh doing a happy dance when he won $10 from $0.50 hehhehe. 

We had lunch at the sports bar, and I ordered a mushroom alfredo and it fucking sucks. I was quite sad. The noodles were severely overcooked and soggy and the mushrooms were tasteless! Furthermore the cream sauce was bleah. Hen sad, because I was craving for a good creamy pasta! The curry chicken and chicken chop were not bad though!

After that, we ran some errands and collected the bbq food for his bbq sesh with this army friends!
We also went to the super market to do some grocery shopping ! So happy he invited me along :D

It was a night with lots of food, drinks, and laughter. Eileen ( The girl in pink) and I were the sole survivors omg. The both of us stayed up the whole night and day and didn't sleep a wink... and we drank a lot haha. All the boys napped and woke up and we were still awake playing mahjong hehe. I had a lot of fun, his friends are super funny and crazy lol.


Came home the next day and had salad for dinner because I felt so guilty for eating so unhealthily the past few days! I came slept at 11pm that day and woke up at 12pm but I was so tired still omg.

Met the cutie pie for lunner at Bali Thai today! We went to parkway and didn't feel like eating anything. Walked to Katong V which was a ghost town lol. Went back to Katong haha. Any recommendations for good food near Katong area? 



Yum tum tum. :D

Very happy we've been seeing each other more recently, because I know I won't be able to find him at work anymore after I start working. I CRY!!! :'( Bet he's gonna miss me sticking to him haha.  
He loves making this kind of face to annoy me haha. He is the irritating kind of cute sometimes lol. He is so mischievous even though he looks very guai right! 

He asked me just now if I think he's a very mischievous person and I said yes. After that he asked me if I like it and why, I replied " Yes, because I like funny people" but actually I like that side of him because he is only mischievous to people he is close to, so I find it very precious to be able to see and interact with this side of him :) He is so cute ley.. don't think i've been this crazy over anyone before.. 


I was so full I didn't have dinner when I came home, but my sis bought macs back so I koped some or these irresistible shaker fries. Me loves. 

Some pics from the recent shoot for Twoxies !




Really thankful how smooth September has been...  :') July, August, September... Seems like life is picking up. Definitely not gonna take any of this for granted~ 

No comments: