Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lazurus Island // Perfect weekend

Hello!!!!!!! My weekend went really well! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend too hehe.
Went to do my nails on Thursday. I can haz Coco Channel on me nailz !!! 
Haha I also find it quite pretentious but it's quite cute ley. 

Met up very with J on Friday :D 
We were very stoked to get some tako balls at Ion basement ( those balls are really good!) , but when we reached around 9 plus they were already closing! Sobs. 
J was so disappointed it was written all over his face... hahhaa over some tako balls, so cute. 
So we tried this XXL fried chicken and omg? It's super nice!!!!
You cannot take my word fully because I've been to neither Taiwan nor Japan so I don't know how original this deep fried chicken cutlet and the tako balls taste. But I can tell you that, you can't find a store selling better Taiwan Chicken Cutlet in Singapore than from Hot Star! J had been to both countries and agrees these are great too! The best part is, the tako balls and chicken cutlet are just side by side wheeeee !!!!  
This was way bigger than my face, I think it was $4.70? We had the Tomyum flavour, and it was very flavourful!! I would really recommend it. Will definitely be back to try the cheese and seaweed flavours next time. Really no regrets!! 
You know I used to like Shi Lin a lot, but every time after 10 mins or so, the chicken becomes so soggy? Does any one else experience that? The crispy part totally becomes moist, and the skin will somehow detach from the chicken. I really hate it. But this just stayed crispy like till the very last bite.. I can't stop thinking about it seriously. Haha. And we were supposed to have Macs for dinner that night but after sharing this with J we totally forgot we didn't even have dinner lol. It is that big ok.

Met up with his friends, and went to Sauce! It was a very amusing night. 
J has this friend called Augustine and he is damn joker. 
Like what era already still got people pronouncing ZERO as JU-ROU. 
Haha and he likes to speak a lot of rubbish but they are funny so it's very good! That night we were drinking beer and laughing so much. 
Went to Butter after, and I was very high haha and my bf drunk again lol. 
In the end he stayed over wheee. I love it when he stays, it's the best feeling ever to see this cutie pie the moment I open my eyes. :) 
We went to JB that day too. It was quite impromptu. Haha. 
We bought like a lot of food, Josh spent 130 RM at a take away BBQ shop ok. Crazy much? Haha.
It's called KIMDO! The one I always talk about. I really need to remember to take a pic of the shop front and the drool worthy food next time !! 
Next JB trip ok!

So while J was buying the BBQ food, I went to buy a lot of bread. HAHA. So this at Roti Boy and I couldn't help but to show you all. Whenever you are unhappy about your plight or discontented, remember there are still people earning 5 RM an hour. :( 

Didn't take any more pics there. Haha, must have been too afraid to keep waving my phone around. Don't wanna get rob. 

After that , we went for a massage, and had a good seafood dinner!! You'd think we went home after but no... we went to a bar till 130am, and then we went to a club till 3am.. only got back at Singapore at 5am. YOLO !!!! HAHA. One of our friends even wanted to continue at Neverland after he reached back to Sg. Energizer bunny sia. 
Josh and I were damn shag when we thought abt how we were going out to wake up the next day to go out to sea! 
BUT WE DID IT!!!  * shows off muscle* 

In the morning the both of us were struggling to wake up but it totally paid off because it was so fun!!
Just camwhoring while enjoying the aircon at the lower deck. It was mad hot that day man. Like if I sit on the upper deck, my thighs will start sticking to the chair because it's so sweaty lol !! 
What? I'm also human ok, I perspire too !




And this time round, we had the jet ski!!


How do I describe this face. Look of fear. Lol. Mario was the first to go
Richard trying it out

Bye!!

It's like a water roller coaster. Super fast but a little painful haha. Something like riding a horse because you'll be bumping up and down your seat due to the waves. I had to hold the handle with all my might if not I'll risk being blown away by the wind pressure I swear!! Even Mario flew off HAHAHAH CAN YOU IMAGINE!! Lol. I went after Mario and suffered the same fate. I was totally thrown off the boat when we made a turn. The bend was too sharp!! 

I think we took these while Mario was floating back to the jet ski haha.
With Jermine!! :D 


And my son. Haha kidding. He is even younger. He's my baby ley lol #cheesymuch 

My turn to give my man a ride. Now sit back, relax, and stay handsome. 

Just kidding, I moved to the back passenger seat in the end. 

Just kidding again lol, none of us drove if not i wouldn't be alive to type this post haha. Ok la honestly, we couldn't try driving because we don't have license for the jet ski! 






Mario always emo these days





modelling







Mario's crazy hair haha








Mario and I

And Andy's curly hair haha






Sorry if there are too many similar looking photos lol because there were only 6 of us this time but it was damn fun !!



Sometimes I wonder if fate would still bring us together if I didn't work at butter fact then


Andy was like very very high. I'm sure you can already tell from the pic lol.

Poor Richard had to send a girl who was left on his boar back to his friend's boat. And the fuel ran out after that, so he had to swim back lol. 

#followmetolazurusisland LOL

Then Mario also wanted to take so I was like the woman behind her back.
She machiam stopping bus HAHAHA


Happy day!!






Sun set on our way back :)

Josh caught a baby octopus with his hands. Haha, he is really damn cute right. Like a small boy.

Had dinner at Kungfu mookata after that and it was so yummy!! Happy tummy!


Remember I was saying Josh didn't get to eat the tako balls? We were gonna catch a movie at 930 yesterday, so I wanted to surprise him!! I vaguely remember the tako shop closing at 9pm so I went there at 830pm.. and waited till 9pm to buy the last box only to realise the last order was 930pm.. zzz. 

Saw this guy at the train station... Like what are u doing.. do you think you are Hercules. Kudos to his girlfriend for accepting who he is haha. Maybe she has a tiger one.

We caught <<一个人咖啡 >> or Cafe Waiting Love in English. It's a Taiwan show, and honestly J and I thought the show was so freaking lame for like the first hour or so. The humor is cold humor, and you'll laugh because it's so freaking stupid. Haha. The last part was very touching though!! I teared a bit haha. There were a few quotes which I really like!! 

这个世界,每个人都在等一个人, 等一个能看见你与众不同的那个人

Which is so true...Isn't it what we all want? 
To be special to someone. 
For someone to recognize the beauty in us which even we can't see ourselves. 
For someone who can see that we are worth their effort, their time, their sacrifices. 
When you have found someone who thinks you are one in a million and irreplaceable, and you too feel the same way.. the both of you are really the luckiest people in the world !! 
Don't let each other slip!


That's about it! Mid week tomorrow, and long weekend ahead! :)
Oh ...it's also October already? 

No comments: