Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Random musings

One of the rare days I get to eat dinner with my mom :(



Work has been great so far. I kind of enjoy being busy even. Before you know it, it's lunch, and before you know it, it's time to knock off!! We will always go to Raffles City for lunch, I'm so happy there is a TBB there. I love kouign aman !! There is every thing at Raffles city i love it!

Met up with josh on friday and we had our late dinner at marche at 313. For some reason Marche didn't taste as good as it did in my memories. Probably won't be back anytime soon. I just hate how curd like their soup is. 



No idea why J wasn't in the mood to go out ( extremely rare ) so i went over and we both nua-ed last saturday away. Watched Bad Neighbours on his comp and it's so lame lol. My fav cheese and mushroom prata from the prata shop near his place!

Oh I remember now, we didn't go out on saturday because we were supposed to go boating on Sunday and didn't want to be too shag. Met up with Hanwei for a short while in town and went to play mahjong at richard's place after. 

Made salad to bring to work!



Randomly asked j if he wanted to have dinner together cos i was missing him lol. He agreed so i met him at his office and he brought me to try this black pepper crab at still road. $66 for two ! It's super delicious!! 


i've been sleeping an average of five hours a day. super tired. Came home after tuition and KOed all the way till this morning. I woke up at 10am lol. That is so not me. I think J went out last night till 8am. Our body clock is starting to differ. Hopefully he wakes up soon so my PH wont go to waste!! 
Can finally understand why they say weekends and holidays become so precious once you start working! Have a good day ahead :D




No comments: