Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Journey to the west {{ Griddy Waffles // Paris Baguette }}

Hello!
Met up with Jermine for some shopping as she was on leave! We made a trip to the west and explored JEM and Westgate hehe. 
Can't believe we spent an entire day there! So much to eat and buy~~ Quite lucky to live around Jurong haha. 

We had a savoury waffle at Griddy. This was basically fish and chip in a waffle sandwich haha. Quite an interesting combination, no too bad !

After that we went shoe shopping and we met mad. Hahaa, or I went mad. 
I wanted to buy everything haha. 

I think we spent 1.5hr in the shop hehe. Then we headed over to Paris Baguette for tea. Jerm was telling me about their seafood chowder, she says it's super awesome! I love soup so I was looking forward to try it but meh~ It wasn't available that day so we had bread, cakes and coffee to recharge lol. 

Coffee was average but this was nice! Spicy chicken and mixed vegetable wrap. Nice! This was so filling the both of us barely ate dinner after that!

Strawberry mille crepe cake! There are layers of sponge cake in between. Quite nice, but Lady M any day. Haha. 

Dressed in Barbie's colors yesterday, felt kinda blonde haha. When I first saw Jerm, she was wearing a pink romper and carrying a pink back. The both of us just burst out laughing we were like. OMG!! SHIT. And we also had a lot of shopping bags to carry after that so we really looked super bimbotic it's quite funny


My 4 boxes of shoes!! We were at H&M!

Playing with the kitty hairbands . I told her we looked like we are working for some event lol. Show girls and our uniform is pink



 Went shopping at MDS later and bought the romper i've been wanting to get but now i regret. Meh. 

After that Andy and J came to meet us for dinner.  Helping me carry my loots.. A doting boyfriend is a good boyfriend. Wheeeee *kiss*

We had Jap food for dinner and went to Brotzeit for beer after. The cup was so big and heavy. If you think the hooegaarden pint is enormous, this is GINORMOUS. It's $30 for a 1 litre cup.



hou big ah

MY SHOESSSSS!! WHEEE


My last time of having no Monday Blues. :(

No comments: