Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Hello. I'm back! Not dead but not exactly alive either.
Life is so tiring :( 

Lunch with Hanwei at soup spoon last week! I love Raffles City there are so many choices there! Need to try out St Marc cafe :D

Josh surprised me after work and brought me out for dinner :D 
We had Muthu's Curry at Dempsey. It was yummy!! 
I was filled to the brim. The papadum was free flow. I love!!

Rice on banana leaf

Some lamb kebab thing which josh ordered. I don't understand why do they have to make it into such a disgusting shape?  I don't really dare to eat sheep/ lamb because it's like eating myself haha. I have a phobia for red meat. 

We ordered quite a few types of curry. Josh had sausage lips after lol.. his tolerance for spicy things is that of a baby's haha but he likes spicy food still. He's quite cute. 

First time dressing up for Halloween. Wanted to be a pair of couple cops with Josh initially but in the end he went as Man In Black sobs. I remained as a cop haha, was so close to not going already cause i didnt want to dress up.


First time seeing Bernard being so comical. 

Andrew and Angel dressing up as The Purge

Both of them in the midst of hugging each other while Andrew was helping Jophy and I to take a pictute!

Finally a group shot

Bumped into Huizhen at butter too! Wheee!!!! Super long never see her. We always talk about clubbing together but still havent had the chance too sobs. This pic is from her camera haha. I felt like death the whole night cause the corset was super rigid and stiff, I couldn't slouch and had to keep my back straight. Whenever I sit down, the corset rises and pushes my boobs up also. It was quite uncomfortable i dont want to wear tt corset ever again. 

Then Andy came over to our table!!





I stayed over at J's place that night. In the morning we changed his bedsheets together, But he was just lying on the bed while I was lifting up the bedsheet so I made a burrito out of him lol.
That is him grabbing my hand from inside hahahah we are so retarded


My burrito baby

No comments: