Sunday, November 2, 2014

Michaelangelo's// 126 // Life

Had dinner on Thursday with J. I suggested to try Michaelangelo's at Chip Bee Gardens. I've always wanted to come because it looks so chill and romantic. I love places like such. 



We had the ham and mushroom feuticcine. It's somewhat like a carbonara. Pretty good!!! Was scraping every remaining drop of the sauce on the plate. Haha. Think i'm more of a cream pasta kind of person.

We also ordered a seafood mariana.  Plump and juicy mussels with springy octopus and sweet prawns. Yummy!!


Had company event on Friday. We went to play bubble soccer it was damn fun!! HAHAHA. And not to mention super tiring. Each match only lasted about 5 mins. I think i played less than 30 mins in total. It kept me tired all the way till today oh my.

Had supper last night at 126 whee. They serve the best dimsum for supper!
Scallop porridge was smooth and flavourful!

Drinks that came in containers. Tsu En had the chinchow while i had barley

 and J had some longan and sea coconut which was pretty thirst quenching as well!!

Deep fried food is the best haha

Can't believe we ordered a crab lol but it was only $15 so we thought we could give it a try. But anyway the crab damn small don't bother and wasn't really nice also. For people on a budget who wanna have crabs.

Their chee cheong fun here is a MUST try. Love the sauce

And my must order every time i come here. Scallop siew mai. Wheeee. They really top off the siew mai with one whole scallop

This is J's favourite. He has this every time and most of the time he finishes 80% of it. Deep fried frog ley. Tastes like chicken. Not bad.

Before shoot with Quirky Traits yesterday. 
Life has been quite meaningless lately in the sense that I have lost my direction in almost every thing I do? I think the worse that can happen to a person is when they have lost their direction in life. It leaves you unmotivated and most importantly, unhappy. 

Also been feeling pretty low self esteem after being told numerous time to go for plastic surgery. When life gives you lemons...... Tequila shots!
Will update as and when I can! Nothing much to post lately too. Haven't been going out often.
Seeing people travel makes me so envious. 

I need to 找回自己. Honestly don't wanna look back on my life next time and regret spending all my weekends drinking away. 

No comments: