Sunday, December 14, 2014

Life in bits and pieces

Hiii! I have given up on blogging haha. 
I remember life in fragments now. 
Think this was two or three weeks ago, I met up with the girls for Chicken Up.
I really really like it a lot haha but the three of them thought it was super meh.
This is the sweet and spicy chicken, my favourite. 

And my must order every time I'm there. baked cheesy corn. It's so shiok but the mayo in it is cray. 

we had rose soju which tasted like shower foam. Haha. It's so ex please!! Don't order it. The drink itself was like $35?? We had another plate of Soy Chicken, so if you think about it, the two plates of chicken only costed us $40 then this soju already $35 yikes

Dinner after meals, what girls do. Hahaha. The three of them were snatching for the mochi lol and i was telling Steph "it's ok you can have my share" , and she said " HAHA I ALREADY HAD YOUR SHARE" Lol. crazy girls

I honestly quite hate going out after work because i feel so sticky and oily every time.
Yikey hair cos i was drenched in the rain that day sobs


Pretty girls


Wefie-ception

Baby J came especially to pick me up after and sent me home wheee. 

Had some company event a few weeks ago, my memory has failed me, I can't remember when was this. My black roots is causing me so much distress

 Had some team bonding session and BBQ! Happy because we didn't have to go to work that Friday.
With Aria, one of the colleagues I am closer to. 

This is Jess !! I quite like her haha. She's so simple and nice haha and she can eat a lot for a girl man. 

With Xueli ! She's very nice ahhaa the other time I didn't go out for lunch she came over to my table and gave me a bread kekek.

Met up with J to have my favourite DEEP FRIED PORTOBELLO!! I was having severe craving for it and he gladly obliged to bring me to have it.
This is so yummy. It's like deep fried portobello with grilled chicken slices cooked in red wine sauce on a bed of rocket salad. *drools* 

Carbonara which was average. Regretted ordering this lol.

I think this was last last week? J picked me up after work and we went to Hard Rock for dinner!!
I initially wanted the grilled salmon I had the other time because it's so dope, but decided to go for something else this time. Grilled chicken was not bad. This was like 37$ ? SO EX. I probably won't order this again for that price haha.

J had the wagyu beef burger which was also quite meh this time round. The patty was quite mushy. I HATE SOFT FOOD!!

BY THE WAY!!!!
J had been super busy in November, as he was preparing for the opening for his new outlet at Seletar Mall. I think this is their 9th branch? Haha. If you know of people who needs tuition please send them there. Their teachers are really good seriously. Students who go in with F9 can get A2 for prelims kind. 


He came to have supper with me before he flew off to India the next day. 
And ordered one fish for me because I casually said  " have u tried the steamed fish before?" :)

 Super nice picture he sent me . Miss taking planes!


Lol sorry for the unappetizing photo, but this was on the last week of Nov, Felicia and I bought Hanwei her bday dinner. Eat until my stomach nearly burst i tell you.
 FAV!!!

 Went to watch IPTL last last week. I wasn't expecting much from it, I went cos my sis had free passes and they all came with free beer so why not right!! But when we reached... I was damn excited because we saw Serena Williams omfg. *fan girl moment* even though I'm not her fan or whatsoever, but just felt like I was cool to be able to see World's number 1 in real life. Hahaa.
Btw she's really pro.

Ok gtg get ready to go out! will be back with another post shortly ok!!!
Sorry I've lost track of my days lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI WEIZHEN! !!!! I need tuition.... :-( do you know whether they provide tuition for A levels students!

Weizhen Teh said...

sorry dear i didnt have tuition during A levels! Not many people i know of did. Anyway, try asking your teacher for consultation, that's what i did !!

Weizhen Teh said...

oh!!! try Aspire hub! strongly recommend the katong branch!!

Anonymous said...

Okie I will! Thank you so much!!! :-))