Friday, January 2, 2015

Pool Grill @ Marriott Hotel // miscellaneous

Met up with le boyfie after work for dinner at Pool Grill @Marriot Hotel !!

Super nice view facing Ion, I love the ambience. But food was super meh~~

It was a pretty quiet and chill setting. Stephy joined us for dinner :) 
I was starving~ so we had a pumpkin soup first while waiting for Stephy to arrive. 
My favourite cream soup is pumpkin soup!! It's so nice. 

Steph's grilled chicken

Truffle ravioli was very bad!!! Not enough truffle taste and the apparent mushroom stuffing tasted like soaked cardboard yikes. It was just really bland. My salmon was the best even though presentation wise was really disappointing lol. They don't serve their mains with sides, so if you want fries or whatever to go along, you gotta pay extra~ we had this potato scallop thing which J was pretty hyped up about but it turned out to be potato wedges. lol. 

J's pork chop which I didn't like . They asked if we wanted it done medium or well done. And we were like?? You mean we can eat raw pork? Not sure if the waitress asked a dumb question or if we are just too blonde lol.
Had a tiramisu to end the meal. This was probably the tastiest dish that night.
When we asked for recommendations, the waiter asked " would you prefer something sweet?" Steph and I just gave the wtf face, durh. 

Went to J's place for xmas dinner with his maternal family. 
His nephew is freaking cute. I was just looking at him the whole night and asking him to hug me lol.
He must think i'm some psycho girl. 

Handsome~~ His eyelash so long!! Omg... I seriously think i'm getting very old. My maternal instinct is on high. Every time I see a kid, I just freaking want one. I want a boy ley. 
Like everyone around me is either getting married, engaged, or already given birth. So cray you know. And i'm here like partying every weekend as though there is anything to celebrate .

Can't believe i'm 24 this year. This is really very crappy ok. When i was 16 i wanted to get married by the age of 23 and have a kid when i'm 25. Now that i'm 23 and unaccomplished, i hope to at least get married by 25. But now that i'm 24, i know that i won't be able to get married by 25 yucks. Maybe latest 27. Then imagine when i'm 27 i still cannot settle down. omg.... then i'll probably regret partying too much during my younger days. Totally rectifying this mistake now.

Went to some Dragon phoenix chinese restaurant at Liang Court for my uncle's 65th birthday.
Not sure if i'm getting older or what but honestly enjoy family time a lot more now. Getting my priorities right.

Can't remember when was this . Lol. memory loss max. I think we went to Sauce?? So sad it closed down omg. It's my favourite place to chill.


 Christmas celebration with colleagues. 

Went to Penny Black to watch Man U vs New Castle.. I love De gea he is so hot omg.
Anyway, they give out free fish and chips and chicken wings during half time if you are a member there. Me loves frozen magarita. 

Bb Han came to find me, i love her the most in this world. Seriously, every time i'm with her i can totally be myself, zero make up, ugly sleeping clothes, and just chill tgt. I cannot imagine life without her. She is there through all my ups and down. I love her so much omg. Even though she farts out loud and irritates the hell out of me, she is the best friend in the world for me. 

We went to illusion, which is a really gross place at clark quay i would never want to go back again. It's super rowdy and smoky. I step inside 1 min only my whole body got smoke smell. 
Btw han saw the lollipops on the table and she asked me to steal it. Haha. Light stick lollipops are freaking cool. We just had to camwhore. Lol. Anyone knows where to get them? Lol


 My bitch. lol. 



She stayed over after and we went to have supper at my fav ytf place outside my house. It is damn good. Been eating it since i was 5 and still so dope. I wanna franchise it lol. 
This bowl $8 hor so ex.

Happy new year by the way!!
May good things come your way. :)

No comments: