Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Love is....

I only got to understand poker recently under J's patient guidance. Hehe. I honestly suspect he's the only person in this world that can change my mind about almost anything. No one, no matter how hard they'd tried, could get me to understand poker!

So we were playing this online version together just now, and I received this little thing beside my avatar. 

" Joshua bought you a sweet angel" 


SO CUTE OHMYGOD. I MELTZ. I love him so much. Almost smiling till my cheeks are sore already. After that, some guy beside me added me as friend and Josh immediately said " let me try to make him jealous" and he sent me a love potion!! WAHAHAHA. 
The love potion must have really taken effect because i'm just smiling to myself like a fool and blogging about this small thing which is considered lame to you all, but when i read back in future, i'll remember how blessed I was. :) Freaking two years and still so madly in love.
Best feeling ever!! 
(Hope it's mutual lol ) 


No comments: