Saturday, October 11, 2014

Went to do some shopping last week ! Shopping is really cheaper than a therapist haha.
This is how i shop for my bf.

We had  the deep fried chicken from Hot Star again hehe. Tried the seaweed flavour but it was very meh~~ Felt super heaty after eating this you might wanna share it with someone !



Also had these yummy tako balls. it's our weekly affair haha. 

josh had macs after this. I don't know how he can eat and eat and eat but remain so thin!! 
#envy

Went to Aqua Nova >> Fenix Room >> Butter Factory
I am so tired today! As cliche as it sounds, I really think it's a sign of aging. I use to be able to club like wed, fri, sat till the wee hours and feel as good as new the next day. But now??
I can only drink one day, and chill drink/ rest the next day. LAO LE !

We were in the car and his dad was driving me home, so i was whatsapping him! 
There was a nice song playing so he sent me the lyrics :] 
I just had to screen shot this because it is so preciousssss. 
This is the first time he has told me I'm special. :') 

Home tonight because I'm feeling the blues. Han wei kept asking me to go out to party and enjoy my last weekend before work life. that strangely makes me want to just not waste my time partying since i do it every week. Oh wells.  

No comments: