Monday, May 23, 2011

Keeps getting better

Sorry I haven't been really blogging because I am really mad tired. It's like 4am already omg. 
I've been super busy with work, and Jiewei came specially to look for me. Really add 10 friendship points for him. He just sat there, talked to me a bit and do his own things. Then we talked till 2am. He sent me home some more. Another 10 friendship points for you, Mr Ngoh!!

Anyway Jayven stayed over the day before~ He's super cute!! He loves make up? That sounds quite wrong, but he really does. He would sit beside me and watch me make up. Like, after putting concealer I ask him, 
Me: " Pretty? " 
Jayven: " noooo " * chuckles*
Me : * after putting eyeliner* "Nice?"
J: "nooooo" * chuckles*
Me: * after putting blusher* " Nice??"
J " YES! :D "
So cute... then he used his fingers to dab my eyeshadow and clean it on me and said " eeeeeee" so annoyingly cute. Can't even be angry at him. Haha.


Chong Jie came to meet Kelly and to drop off the food she made for our pot luck picnic!
Her tuna mushroom pasta! Looks nice right!! Miso hungery looking at this now:
Cake Kelly baked for Xinyi. This one sneak preview only: 
 Then my boyfriend xiao huang came to pick me up nakeke. Actually she too pretty to be my boyfriend hor. But she is ley, she is like my boyfriend, the way she dotes and cares for me *_*
 Revealing her item, phoenix bento box all sia~ Got feel~
 She keeps getting skinnier each time I see her Idk why, all I know is life is unfair like that zzz She keeps getting prettier too hor?
 Anyway sorry I digressed: This is hers. Hahaha. tuna and egg mayo sandwiches! So cute, check out the human.
Us on cab looking sibey sulky because... the uncle is damn??? He ownself don't know where is Marina Barrage, called the taxi company to ask where " Marina Blucks" is. Zzz. Then we said it's the kite flying place. He " orh..." Then we said it's not marina bay south.. you know the open air steamboat $12/pax one. Had a really hard time telling him where it was, and when we reached all he said was " fang feng zhen jiang fang feng zhen, jiang yi da dui ying yui wo ting bu dong" ( Fly kite say fly kite, say one mountain of English I also don't understand ) Err. Like? My fault you don't know where MB is. Pekchek.
 Anyway it was raining like a dog at Holland before that and we were all stressing about where to go because we didn't really have a back up plan. But thank god, it didn't even rain at MB, it was actually damn sunny.


The umbrella pictures are damn nice :)


Tadah! The cake! But this is still sneak preview part 2. Next post I show you the inside of the cake. It's super pretty, and not to mention, damn dope. So sweeeeet~
 My face cannot stop getting chubbier. Gahh

That's all for now! 
Part II tomorrow k. I'm damn tired already :(
Goodnight dolls.

No comments: