Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HEY SOUL SISTER!

Hi~ Had a really long day at work. 11 hours of aloneness~
Freaking shag now. 
Bitch made my day when she sent me a " have a good day babe!" text. So thoughtful ^^
Anyway just now while I was using the comp, this happened:

I've never spoken to my sister this heartily before: ( she commented on a picture of Cy and I )

On days like this, I love her, she's the best sister. She buys me desserts some times, lend me her clothes/ shoes/ bags. Oh, she isn't really as generous as I make her sound. When I wanted to borrow her camera for picnic she said " no, the sun so hot, the camera will melt" WTF right. If I borrow her something, she will make a big fuss out of it and say you better put it back right where it was. And I'm like... okay... not like I can say anything, since I'm like the one " indebted" to her. zzz. 
But hehehe, she's really nice. Like she loves me. She just hates me cause I'm a beggar and I always wear her clothes and use her stuff. But sisters mah? Just share? Just wear my clothes also la?? Use my bags? Wear my shoes? But she doesn't want. Then not my fault rightz. Anyway I was saying, she really loves me. She cares for me a lot a lot. Like.... she would cry when I do something wrong.. Yknw? She behaves exactly like my mom. It's like the things I do has the ability to break her heart. I don't know if it's me or what, but if she did the same thing, I would probably just  be like... OK??? EWW ok smth?

BUT SHE CRIES.

and she doesn't cry often.

I CRY MORE THAN HER.

Yah.. My sister is damn awesome. I feel a sudden gush of love towards her. 

When I was very very very young, like 5, my father slapped me. Like full force? 
Remember we had to ask for permission if we wanted to on air con. Yeah. I did that.
But he already said " don't disturb me, I'm talking on the phone" but I only wanted to ask if we could on the aircon.... ( and my sister kept asking me to ask because I was closer to my dad) So I did. 
And he just slapped me like yi ba zhang sai guo qu type. 
Wah the right side of my face got finger print. 
Then my sister brought me into my parent's room and pat powder on my face. 
She very nice hor :')

When my grandmother passed away 4 years ago, I remember very vividly we were in her room ( my sis's current room was my granny's room ) and we watched her go. I couldn't contain it , I speedwalked over to my room, and started crying really hard. And she came in and hugged me and said " mei mei don't cry ( she was crying when she said this ) ah ma's in a better place ok? Ahma won't want to see us cry" ( omg I'm tearing as I'm typing this lol ) 

When I was 18/19, my mom saw a pack of cigg in my bag. And she didn't talk to me about it. Instead, she told me sister to talk to me about it. You know the usual, " it's my friend's one. Forgot to take back" excuse. But neyyy. Obviously she wouldn't buy it, I may as well come clean. There was only me and her at home. She just said " Zhen, go to the kitchen I need to talk to you."
I'm like? Err? Just talk here?
" Zhen, go to the kitchen. I need to talk to you now'
"Why can't we just talk here? "
In trembling voice: " I SAY GO TO THE KITCHEN NOWWWWWW" * TSUNAMI OF TEARS~
I was like WOH WTF IS GOING ON.
So I hugged her while she cried. She was so upset. I told her it's just a phase and she said  "How come I don't have such a phase" I'm just like.. erm maybe cause we are different?
The whole time I just kept giving her the... "err? you're so weird...?" or " Can you chill" kind of tone.
HAHHAHA, I still think it's quite funny when I think back because it's like...???
A small matter only. But to her obviously it isn't.
Anyway I really love her no matter how much I hate her sometimes.
WHEEEEEE.

LOVE YOU TEH YU XUAN. YOU CAN READ THIS WHEN I'M DEAD. HEHEHEE. KEEDING!

No comments: