Sunday, August 28, 2011

誰還記得 是誰先說 永遠的愛我

SAWADEEKAA~~
Just got back from FD5. Please don't watch it.... It's one of the worst movies in my opinion. Like... you're just waiting for everyone's turn to die? Ok, I know that's Final Destination, but it's so lame. I didn't watch FD1-4, I'm so glad I did not! I was screaming and covering my eyes and cringing up during the whole show. SO BRUTAAALLLL. I decided to treat the whole show as a comedy since the way the people died are so fake and unlikely to happen... so I just binged on the popcorn and attempted to be more chillax, which I obviously failed because I am still damn scared now... fuck. I was scared shitless man. I was like FUCKKKKKK~~~ NUUUUUU~~~~ throughout the whole show.
Pictures time:

Oh right, Cy told me to delete this but err... I refuse to because I look so happy bahaha, and he looks so funny-ly cute, still cute!
 He seriously resembles a character in Harry Potter. HAHAHAHA. I think I like him a lot because he's so comical. He gives me this face ALL THE TIME especially when I'm pretending to be angry. HAHAHAHHA. Cannot contain my laughter after that, soooo cute.... how to be angry like that?
 To be fair, I'll just post this picture even though I look horrid. Here's a picture of him looking normal. I said " give angry face"HAHAHA HE LOOKS DAMN CUTE HERE. Like an angry bird bahaha
 Hehehe, love his cap ^^ 



 Why must the megapixels be so high... I look incredibly dirty with all the loose strands of hair blocking my face...reeally want to cut my fringe.. yes/no?
 Went to Ewf , the poor boy was starving~ It was my first time there at the OC outlet, and I realllllly like the place. It's so simple and neat and nice and everything~ The amount of fries is massive, and I like it!!! The egg plus cheese combination is dope.. I don't eat bacon unless it's from BK. so I don't know how the burger tastes like
Bahaha eat also so cute lol. He is so cute because he is always so patient with me. I bet he doesn't know what's on my mind half the time or why I behave the way I do sometimes , but he accepts me the way I am.. without complaining too!! WAH. *_*
 Wahh seriously wouldn't post this picture hahahhaa but Sri was working that day so hiiii~~ she's so thin now omg.... Pretty liaozz

Wo hen lei. I'm going to sleep. So happy next Tuesday is a Public holiday that means I'll be seeing Cy again! YOOHOO!! Goodnight!!! A lot of work to do when I'm up. Yuxxxx :(

Oh, before I forget, I wamt to share this video because I teared while listening to it, it's DAMNNNN sad. This is a cover, the original version is actually by Zhang Hui Mei, you can go youtube that if you're interested! PLEASE READ THE LYRICS. IT'S SO SAD (u_u)

誰還記得 是誰先說 永遠的愛我
以前的一句話 是我們以後的傷口
過了太久 沒人記得當初那些溫柔
我和你手牽手 說要一起 走到最後
我們都忘了 這條路走了多久
心中是清楚的 有一天 有一天都會停的
讓時間說真話 雖然我也害怕
在天黑了以後 我們都不知道會不會有以後

No comments: