Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life is currently like that right now for me:


My mood swings are incredible.
I can be super hot and cold within seconds. 
I can cry any moment.
If you've read my blog long enough you'd probably remember that I burst out crying when my mom bought the wrong brand of Nutella.
Yes, I am at that stage again, and it freaking suck balllzxzx.
I can cry 3-4 times a day, sometimes more sometimes less. The smallest thing can trigger my tear duct I swear. Like, I just err cried because erm.. I cannot find formal clothes to wear.
:C
And I just cried again when I was on the phone with Jiewei because he is going overseas for nearly 3 weeks, I'm going to miss him so much ~~ 
BAH~~

K. Cy is booking out tomorrow yay!! He was being such a dear, he kept telling me that I'll be fine, tomorrow onwards I have to start paying attention, and how I should make friends.... 

No comments: