Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh hi~ My second night at Cy's hse! Today we woke up, went to the bank with his mom, and the three of us went for Ichiban Boshi at IMM! But I was still hungry... so I went to buy this damn yummeh bread. ( Roti mom) No regrets I love it, and there only sell it at IMM! But Cy was damnnnn irritating.. he kept pinching my arms and cheeks when I was eating it because he thinks I very fat already. Damn bad right... but he agreed to play arcade with me today which made me really happy, I've been dying to play arcade with him but he always says ut's a waste of money. So glad we did, it was so fun~ I totally owned him at bishi bashi champ!

Came back to his place and fell asleep and headed to town to check my MBMJ laptop case but ... THE SHOP AT MANDARIN GALLERY WAS CLOSED AT 9pm WTF. So early......... headed to Cine to visit Kellydoll and Princess Xinyi~ HEHEHE. So excited, can't wait to see Xinyi on Friday and Kelly on Sun! :)

Then Cy and I went to eat Marche and apart from Rosti we also ordered this strawberry crepe thing which sucks. He thinks it's nice but I think it sucks. $8.40 for a piece of flour. Bleah. HAHHAHA. Ok.. it's not thaaat awful, but it's those kind of food that I can stop eating after one bite! I like savoury crepes. Hehehe. Totally gonna order the chicken wrap next time I go there!

This is such a random and senseless post but I still want to blog about the time spent together with Cy because I won't be seeing him for 14 days if he is not able to book out on national day. :'C

He's like playing LOL so I'm like.. killing time~ and hahahhaa I camwhored. lol.







Maybe I would've been something you'd be good at
Maybe you would've been something I'd be good at
But now we'll never know
(Now we'll never)
I won't be sad but in case I go there every day to make myself feel bad
(Every day)
There's a chance that I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do
(Start to wonder)

I won't be out long
But I still think it better if you take your time coming over here
I think that's for the best

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/tegan-and-sara-lyrics-call-it-off-prndqs7#ixzz1TzB0SHXy
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community 

Anyway.... I love this song. I listened to it everyday when I was really sad during one period of time. It was the theme song of one on my favourite tumblrs then. Like I really really felt like it helped me get better and everything made sense, and I could relate to the blogger so well. Such pity I couldn't remember / find that tumblr anymore. So strange huh.

No comments: