Monday, August 15, 2011

Part II

Felt good waking up knowing that my day would be filled. Sijia was going to bring me out the entire day!! First stop, she came over to my house. HEHEHE. AND I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST HER! BUT MY BITCH CAMEEEEE. AHHH I LOVE HER! Them slacking in moi room~
 My dream catchers from everyone who loves me HEHEHE ^^

 To House @ Dempsey. Sadly, I overslept.... and we were late for lunch. Was supposed to go kbox too, but by the time we were done with "brunch" it was tooo late~ And House was seriously disappointing! We went after lunch hours ( omg, I typed "owls", backspaced then" ours" ) so there were only sandwiches, pizzas and desserts. Sad much. We ordered the Truffle fries, which House is apparently famous for, but err.... it's damn small? and it's like $14. -..- P.S Cafe serves nearly thrice this amount of fries for $16 .
She looks so happy here, hehe. I want her to be happy forever. She's my best friend , and she really deserves the best. PLZ CHURUPS!!
 The "brunch" buffet looks so good and pretty, but we weren't very hungry, and the variety was quite small. Can't imagine having to eat 5 slices of cake of more at one go. Think I will cry even though I love cakes. Haha,




 I think we can pull off as sisters ley reallly. People used to say Hanwei and I are twins. Like.. really?
 And here comes the queen. It was supposed to be a surprise until SHE ruined it. Hahahhahahahhahha! Nevertheless, I'm so happy like, all the sides of the table are taken. No empty seats teehhee. 

 After much comparison between House and PS Cafe, what's the natural thing to do? Head to PS Cafe! And we were SO UNLUCKY. We reached at 4.05pm, only for the kitchen to close at 4pm. ROAR. So no food, other than fries, dips and desserts. The staff also told us we each had to order one item ( i think it is to control the crowd) which was crazy because I can't imagine us having order a cake each, AND JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE , what's more we just had dessert at House (which sucked, some lemon crumble thing)
 Wanted to go to Madarin Gallery for Wild honey. So we parked at Scape. And we saw this car, it's like super blingz. With crystals ~~ Madness.
Scape flea caught our eye, and we continued walking around~~~ and decided to just settle for Gongcha lol! This is Melissa Tall Tan,

 Headed back home after which, and MORE surprised. Turns out my friends who came the night before are coming over for dinner!! Round 2!! Heehee this is my fav chong mei / bimbo eating my momm'y Ginko nut barley. She's so cute. Any takerssss??? Hard selling this friend of mine.
 Xinyi too!
 EVEN KELLYDOLL. She's a REAL surprise. Wasn't expecting it at all. 

 My 7 years friendship budzz~
 And I can't remember what sparked the whole thing but IT BECAME A MAKEUP SESSION.
 SO FUN I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS T_T I AM SO LUCKY.
Candy came after, and that was another surprise! they told me she wasn't coming!! Heehee. Even though she didn't sleep for like 28 hours she still came U_U so touched.

This is seriously the bestest birthday ever, Felicia and Sijia started planning for me 1 month before my birthday and Felicia even came all the way down to my house to arrange with my mom. LIKE WHUT. This kind of friends how to find. From the first minute of my birthday until the last, I spent all my time with people I love ( minus sleeping time) SO HAPPY. After my round 2 of celebration, I went to look for Hanwei at Avatar ... bumped into Mandy there and we went off to Butterfly to meet Jiewei and Jiahong who kept forcing me to drink. U_U Like big time force. Heehee, still think my day ended so well. I quite love my life and OMG. My friends. Damn blessed. THANKS FOR SMSING ME GUYS!!! I WOKE UP SO HAPPILY. And to Sijia and Felicia who put in so much effort to plan, and to all who came and chipped in for my prezzies AI SI NI MEN! MMMUACK!

No comments: