Friday, August 5, 2011

Pottermore

ALOHA!!!
To those who are upset that Harry Potter has come to an end, IT HASN'T!
According to Wiki "The website will sell e-book and audiobook versions of the seven Harry Potter novels, as well as provide over 18,000 words of additional content including background details and settings" 
Hehehehee~ Look what I received in my mailbox at about 2am last night!!!!!!!! 
I've been wanting to set up an account, but it really isn't as simple as just registering for it. You have to solve some riddle. Like this! ""In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch? Multiply this number by 35" 
 As much as i love Harry Potter, I really have no idea about all these minute details! I really felt like I would never ever get an account. 
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT.
MY FRIEND, SIM SUSHUEN, SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR ME !!!!
* SCREAMS!!!*
Like, she just set up for me without telling me anything, and imagine my trying to sleep, rolling about on my bed and receive this email. FWOAHHHHHH.
HAPPY MAXIMUM!
I just went to validate my account I am so exciteddd~~~


Thank you fonfon, you're really godsent! :D

No comments: