Sunday, September 25, 2011

Because I have RED lipstick on


And because I bought a pair of leopard preenz shades from F21 today. HEHE. Bought it even though Cy told me aout 20 times that it isn't nice AT ALL. Anyway he was being a cup of mean today, ( but he was sweet enough to accompany me to shop today, and we had our waffle fix too ^^ ) every leopard print thing that I touched, he gave me the " eww you're not serious about that are you?" face. And he said " you think you going zoo ah?" when I took a leopard print bag. Why? :C
I love leopard prints. I'm a cougar. Hehehe. 
And they had those lovely make up brushes I was so.....tempted to get. They are like 8 bucks for a packet of 5?????? And THEY ARE PINK. SAY WHAT! And they have it in purple too. They are so pretty.... but of course I managed to resist because I only had like 15 dollars in my wallet whatfug.

Anyway, we caught " A little bit of heaven" and I kept tearing, it was so sad. If you like action packed films you probably wouldn't like this. This is more like " The Lovely Bones" or " 5 people you meet in heaven" kind of films. I don't think it was a good film, but it was sad. :( 

And yes, this is my 2nd red lipstick attempt, I didn't apply it out because I was too scared I would look like a ghost. It's really red like the 3rd picture below, so I went with my usual pink. Hehe. But think I'm going to try red soon! I always feel like my lips are way too thick for that colour.


 Was trying to act Koreanish lol not quite there~


It's 5.30am, I have been singing to Cy on the phone for the past 3 hours lol time for bed , goodnight darlings.

No comments: