Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello. So upset, I'm suffering from Sunday blues.. It's the omg-it's-monday-tmr-nuuuuu feeling. Sigh. HATE THIS SO MUCH. Dreading all the tuitions I have. And school.. and the people there. The place irks me. I miss Cheeyang. Didn't really spend much time together this week because 1) I didn't go over to wake him up 2) we spent the remaining Sat with his friends 3) I didn't go over on Sunday. So we only spent like... 9pm - 3am together. Sobzx. But it wasn't that bad because we caught Johnny English. It was awesomo. I really laughed out so loud in the theatre hahaha. I thought the whole thing would be damn lame but no, it's super funny please watch it. I love comedies!! 

Anyway, I mentioned previously that I was going to bake the boy some cuppy cakes because he got Silver for IPPT right, and I did! I baked him oreo cupcakes!

He was supposed to come over for them and pick me up before we head to town, but yup, you guessed it. He overslept. So obviously I'll be more pissed than understanding, I just ate his cupcakes and told him I wasn't going to give them to him anymore. Because he overslept last Sat also.. I was so annoyeddddd??? But after that of course I know he's damn tired and all~ I told him I'll bring them over to his place on Sunday. BUT I WOKE UP AT 3PM. So I ate another cupcake. HAHAHA.
Might be booking out of FRIDAY. YAY!!! <3

No comments: