Thursday, October 6, 2011

Budz's birthday part 2

This was at Rasa Sentosa! The hotel was so expensive, I really thought it would be a lot nicer but it's very meh.... (My ideal hotel has marbled walls, dim lights, carperted floors... ) But the bed was mad comfortable though, and they have a really nice bathroom that you can bathe and watch tv. The balcony was nice too! Then we started entertaining ourselves lol . 

Xinyi is sooooo cute. 
My chong jiejie, she's an SXA stewardess okkkkk, don't play damn proud of her!
 And the room looks damn big here but trust me the room ends where the photo ends.

Happy girl with happy shoes ^^
And Rachh and Stan came over for about 20mins, was so glad she came!! She was flying off the next day and she hadn't even pack her bag but she made it for Sijia. Aplus friend this one. And Jorene calls this photo the most awkward mix of people. And we were discussing about how we should crop the 3 of us out and paste the Forever Alone faces on ourselves. Then let the other 2 groups of love birds be in their own world. Anyway please do not judge!! I was sitting so unglamly because I was doing the self timer and and and I had to rush back right #defensive
Rachel and Stan were kind enough to give the 3 forever-alone us to the MRT station, heh. Miss her soo much... she's really a damn awesome friend. I used to be damn protective over her, I cried like mad when she was leaving to study the first time, was so worried she wouldn't take care of herself because she really thinks everyone is nice and people always take advantage of her, but I think she's a lot wiser now!!  She even taught me a few things. Like for example, how friendship should not be based on how many lunches you had together, how many times you went shopping , how often you talk and blah blah but rather who would be there for you. True right. Actually this is pretty common sense, but I guess there'd always be some define "real friends" differently. 

Sorry I side tracked. Anyway ng sijia hope you had fun, we love you very much!!!

And urgh I'm down with a fever and flu and it REALLY sucks because I was down with a 39.2degree fever the day before CY enlisted and now I'm down with another 38.7 fever 2 days before his POP. Damn sad. :(

No comments: