Sunday, October 2, 2011

 Ang ku kuih tutee's mom made. It looks so pretty, and store bought! She's always feeding me with food she bakes/ cooks/ makes. So far I had tau suan, pinepple tarts and these! Really so happy!
Early dinner with Cy today! Pizza hut delivery + Tong xin yuan.
Love lazy Sundays with this boy. :]

Anyway I just came home from a nine course set meal I'm so full I really want to die. I don't usually eat a full meal even and I have to eat a nine course set meal ???????????? But it was worth it.. everything was so delicious and the dessert was orh-nee. Ooh I love yam. But I'm gonna try to lose some weight because I don't want Cy to feel ashamed of me during his POP lol. Not that he does, but I'll keep thinking that he does, and I might even end up not going because I'm so insecure about my damn self. Right, nighto!

No comments: