Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Sorry the world is so cruel, hang in there"

The sad thing about life is that once you start getting comfortable about something, it begins to change.
Think about the friends you've made, and how when you think you've a really stable and good relationship with him/ her , things change.
Think about how you're starting to put your trust in a person, and then you find out something shocking.
Think about how when you're starting to grasp the concept of a certain chapter, and they introduce a new terminology with a more complicated form.
Think about how every time when you put all your faith, hope and love in someone , and how it always screws up.

Moral of the story; Don't fucking get comfortable.

I'm not being a pessimist by listing out all the possibilities and ways that bad things are going to happen. I can just feel it coming so strongly. Like a monster that creeps up on me at any chance that I'm unaware. I must be on guard.

I must be crazy.

I don't deny that all these are in my head.... no one makes me sad. I do.
So don't you use this against me, please.
( I don't wish to be like that, I'm scared. )

No comments: