Monday, September 23, 2013

K9 Kulture // Fulfilling Sunday!

Hello!!! After staying home on both Friday and Saturday, I finally stepped out of my nest on Sunday! Woke up at 10am because I was so excited for our plans that day!
We brought J's precious (Tammy) to swim!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my first time there so I was quite excited but very scared. I am absolutely afraid of dogs if you don't already know! I will really hold my breath when a dog walks by me.. or if they want to play with me, I will totally jump onto anything or anyone nearest to me!! And if I'm all alone with nothing to rescue me I will just speed walk and if that fails too i''ll stand there and pray and start chanting "omg somebody pls come and save me please please please " I am damn scared!! So the whole time while we were on our way there I just kept asking J "Later if I'm scared of other dogs will people think I'm weird?"  since i'm only not scared of Tammy because she's such a good girl!!! 

The doggie swimming pool is located at this place called K9 Kulture at Turf club.
I think it's about $15 / hour depending on the size of your dog. 
They also have a doggie cafe and a grooming salon there! Not bad ah this all-in-one idea.

It is quite a small area though but big enough for the dogs I think. 
There is a deep pool and a shallow pool! 
( photo from travel.cnn.com )

Once we entered the place, this dog just kept trying to hump Tammy. Like damn persistent. It was quite funny..

Just

Keep 


doing it


Then  suddenly the rest of the dogs were all attacking her la.. she was just trying to run for her life damn funny 


Mr Hump

Shallow pool . You can go into the pool to swim with your doggie and its friends' too


This is the deep pool. It's so cute because she is such a timid dog you know. if you scroll up and look at the pictures you will see her entering the pool very cautiously down the slope. She's scared of everything. J has a robot vacuum at home to pick up fur that she drops.. every time it goes near her she will freaking retreat and run away but eyes still on the vacuum.. It's damn funny. 

I was a bit worried when I saw her struggling to get up it was a scary moment for me :/ I was so worried smth would happen to her when she was struggling and desperately finding something to hold on to



THAT DOG !! STOP !


Then we realised her toes were bleeding ouch. :'( So we stopped her swimming after 15 minutes sobs. We went to the cafe after and J got me an oreo milkshake keke. I love how decisive he is when it comes to ordering things. We shared an affogato too. Wah. I was so happy with the milkshake i felt like a child who just got offered an ice cream.  I was quite happy la it was a lovely day but Tammy was so sad that she couldn't swim anymore! Damn poor thing.  
She refused to eat her doggie treats and the muffins J bought and she didnt even want to eat ice even though she likes it! She was just damn sad ok. :(


But she started warming up to the rest of the dogs there after and so did I LOL Haha. Can you see the pouffy white thing there. It's this freaking cute dog please. It's called Tofu. Omg damn cute. It came to me and raised its paws at me like it was asking to be carried lol and I very naturally just carried it up la. Haha I didn't know what I was doing.. maternal instincts were on the loose. It was so cute omg I carried it like a baby. It didnt even struggle. It was so cute. Omg... Can't get over it. It was damn light. It really felt like a soft toy. Haha. Officially not scared of dogs anymore. Oyeah


Trying to include Tammy into the picture I was laughing because she kept moving haha

 Ohana :)

 Went home for tuition and he went home to shower Tammy. And we met in town again after that hehe #nothingcanseparateus #tilldeathdouspart #justkidding
Went to look at shades while waiting for him. I broke my shades in a drunk stupor a few weeks ago.  I was so sad. I don't even remember how it happened!
This is so nice right


He is so cute!


Went to catch the Man U vs Man city match at Three Crowns at Holland Village. It's $33 (after taxes) for 3 pints ! Quite cheap! 
So I had a pint of Erdinger and a portobello beef a burger even though it was so late already.  I was famished and just too hungry to care lol.  There was evidently no portobello in the burger but whatever! I was just too hungry to complain about it , J likes the fat fries ! 

Then I met up with Hanwei, Emelia and Felicia at HV to chill and talk cock.
Haha really love hanging out with them. Friends for 9 years already omg. 
and because I have always been wanting to get a replacement pair of shades, Hanwei bought it for me for my birthday omg :'D 

She dotes on me the most ahhh. The bottom pair is the one I broke which I got at H&M for $8.90? Haha. I really liked it lor and there really isn't that much of a diff design wise but it's freaking more than 25 times the price la.  Don't think I can bear to spend it on myself some more I just made my specs ( but that was a necessity ).


Teehee so happy !!! Thanks for loving me. I love you honeybestfriendwei

No comments: