Wednesday, October 23, 2013

School has been really insane! The amount of readings and reports to be done can really choke me. I think it's because it's the first time i'm taking 5 mods? Can't cope omg. Hahaha... I was taking 3 mods or 4 mods previously no wonder I could afford a two day carefree week. 
Now I just feel like death.
The only thing urging me to go on is how eager I am for Friday. Gonna tell everyone I'm going for a short trip to Malaysia and will not be able to reply any whatsapps or emails so that nobody of no significance can disrupt my little get away.
Life is really awesome when you have something to look forward to. :)
Everyone deserves someone to make them look forward to tomorrow.
This time, I want to love and not be afraid of falling too hard, too deep.



It's 3am now, gotta wake up at 7am tomorrow for class at 815am.
Current feeling:

No comments: