Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hong Kong Day 1!

Image heavy post ahead!! 
Hello every body~~ I'm back from my awesome Hong Kong trip !!!
We went in quite a big group! And it's my 2nd plane ride with Josh. :) 

Our luggages were all so small and cute. Except J's black one which is the only adult looking size and colour haha. We are all kidz at heart. 


First holiday with Mario! ^^ She entertained me through out the entire trip. You'll get what I mean later..

Walking around Changi airport with Josh, feeling super hyper despite a 2am flight~~

Found a place for pepperoni to rest

Managed to take a picture as proof of him "bullying" and squishing me up lol. i love this picture

Camwhoring on the plane. We all love camwhoring lol. 
Like really just shamelessly taking selfies in front of people. haha. 






My Pepperoni + Her pizza . 

Landed in Hong kong after almost 4 hours! 

We arrived at about 630am and waited for the highly raved about Tsui Wah Cha Chan Teng to open at 7am.
Candid shot with J.

They are famous for their pork chop bun ( which wasn't available when we were there) and their condensed milk bun with butter a.k.a  JU ZAI BAO.
It tasted like the normal kind we make at home, idk what's the hype but mio ate it everyday I think she had more than 7 through out the trip! 

Some noodle with prawn.. quite forgettable.. can't remember its taste now

And some yong tau foo in milk fish soup.
Didn't really touch it because I don't like milky soups and wasn't feeling very yong tau foo-ish lol.

We decided to take a bus from the airport since we were too early to check in plus it was the most economical! I think it was about 40 hkd.. but the airport express would have costed about 160HKD.

You see this joker.. Creating so many variations with her scarf.

" Call me sister" -.-
Haha this is so sickeningly funny she really cracks me up lol

While waiting for the bus, we camwhored again haha. 
Handsome boy. 


This picture is so cute!!! He's such a little boy at heart. I like it when he is not so serious haha.. he says I bring out the kid in him :) i fall in love over and over again with him every day. 
There's nothing we can't solve, no hurdle we can't cross. :)
Brb, while I solidify my heart in the freezer. Looking at this makes my heart melt. 
Miss waking up to this face

The 3 men of the trip


Finally got the chance to wear my furry sweater. It was soooo cold especially in the morning

Second trip together :D

eugene modelling. Lol I told you this group of people damn cray, we just kept posing for pictures shamelessly



They are like twins. 

Mario and mio



Finally got on the bus


And finally to our hotel, which was more of a serviced apartment. We had to walk up a slope everyday, and we complain every time lol. 
There's a balcony which we chillax at while waiting to check in



 The room!! 
I can confidently say this is one of the most value for money places to stay in hong kong.
The Hotels here aren't cheap, if you want bigger rooms, you gotta have to give up on low prices!
Thankfully Josh found this serviced apartment called Eaton House and it is located at Wanchai, which was easily accessible and very convenient! 

 There's even a kitchen with plates, pans, kettle, cutlery, washing machine, microwave, toaster. 
Super good. 

So roomy can you see how many of us were in there.
The toilet was also super spacious! When Hanwei came over to our hotel to visit, she says her hotel's toilet is so cramped that when she wants to brush teeth, Emelia has to step out of the toilet so she can use it cause it can't hold two people in the bathroom lol. 

This is my room! 

The door on the left leads you to the kitchen. We threw our luggage at this area.. i love it because the hotels in hong kong are known for freaking hotels which you won't even have space to open your luggage!! 

Took a nap and went out for lunch :)
We took the MTR from Wanchai to Causeway Bay. 


 We went to the famous Yee Shun Milk Company to try the steamed milk pudding!!
We each had one to ourselves and we all LOVED IT!!! I regretted not bringing it home :(


One is too heavy for me, you won't be hungry for the entire day after that, I suggest for you to share it!
Somemore it's about $4 sgd which is quite ex if you think about it.. even lao ban is only $1.50.


We tried the Pork cutlet bun/ 猪扒包/ Ju pa bao here too. The bread was soft.. meat was well marinated but there wasn't any sauce. Yummy but not unforgettable. Mio and mario thought this was the nicest pork chop bun out of all. 




We went to the one at Causeway Bay. I saw one at Jordan too!! I suggest you try it at Jordan so you can hop over to Australian Dairy after that to do a comparison!

Mio loves it so much she said she fell in love haha.She is a girl with a humongous appetite I've never seen a girl who can eat THAT much but still stay so slim!!

 The group parted after lunch and we went our separate ways to shop. It was a long day.
We both damn shag decided to cab back 

 Got back to meet the rest for dinner but they all were too tired to head out again simi sai.
And Josh and I were already ready, so he came back to our room and said " baby let's go on a date ok. Just the both of us, the rest want to sleep" At first my reaction was like -.- . Because if they had informed us earlier, the both of us wouldn't have gotten ready ma. and I know he would also rather sleep because we were all damn shag, but he didn't want to disappoint me and instead turned the event into something positive and created mini date for us to explore Wan chai together . So love. ^^

At a random cha can teng which sucks!


Went back to the hotel, met them, and went out again. We bought beer back to the room to drink and played circle of death haha which was sooo funny.
Damn tired after that we KOed.

My favourite photo from the trip. Us holding hand walking down the streets of hong kong :)

That's all for day 1! 

No comments: