Wednesday, June 4, 2014

(( Staycation @ Westin Singpore }} The Market Grill // Lady M at One Fullerton

Yo ho ho ho~~ Hello again. 
Woke up on Saturday to get ready because my baby boy was bringing me on a Staycation!!!
Wheeeee!! * Happy dance* 
We've been looking forward to this for so long !!

We arrived at The Westin promptly to check in! Super excited! See he walk so fast chionging to check in already. 
HAHAHAH Just kidding. I asked him to walk first because i was trying to capture a picture of this " weekend welcome" light thingy which keeps running away. 

The check in took a bit longer than usual.. but I think it's just teething problems since they are pretty new! I thought this was just a display. Didn't realise that it was the lift button till I saw J pressing it lol. 
I was quite tickled by it because i imagine myself pacing back and forth looking for the button if J weren't there. 

i am always kissing him haha. like always.  So excited to check out the room!

AND TADAH!! It's so beautiful and spacious *_* So overwhelmed! Took pic at every corner of the room lol. 


And the lighting was so good to camwhore omg. I couldn't resist it. 

 Handsome de !  Wearing agnes b hat, emporio armani shades, super dry shirt, mont blac hp pouch, prada wallet sitting in a Westin room reading prestige magazing. Woah this picture is so rich lol . 

Hahhahaha. Now I can haz a boyfriend who volunteers to take ootd shots for me lol. #Pseudo blogger. 
But gotta admit my bf has a flair. I think he made me look pretty tall and skinny here? Haha.


Is this even the short me that i know?

Very happy that I helped Em out with her shoots last time, because now I feel more confident in letting people take pics of me haha. Like you will never see me posing alone ever without making some stupid face or action haha.  


My boyfriend on the other hand is a super star. Haaha. 
Like if I say " hey baby you look so good today!!" His face will be plastered with a huge smile ( super cute) and ask me " do you want to take a picture with me? " HAHAHAHHA. 
Confidence level: out of measurable meter. 
But of course he was joking. Next time I ask him to sign autograph for me. 

My bf the stickman 








Wow model material.

Shuai dao~~









cutiepie


The bed is cotton candy kind of fluffy. Super heavenly!! I slept so well that day. 
Love hugs from the back <3

And then we moved on to check the toilet out. OHAMGEE. 
It is to die for. 
I was so excited to see the bath tub!!! 

Forever kissing him haha. 

Look at how glorious the bath tub is... Can life get anymore perfect than this..



 Bubble bath time!!! :D


There must be quite a few things a warm bath can't cure, but i don't know many of them!



Lol. decided to go for a swim after showering. #yolo

Baby wanted to go to the gym.



wow. those 肌肉

I also joined him haha but i was instagramming lol. 

Then swimming time!

No filter at all. The view is so amazing

Believe it or not this is the first infinity pool i've ever been in hehe.
Taken by me, the (self proclaimed) woman behind his back of course.



Then we washed up and I suggested we go to The Market Grill for dinner because I wanted to treat him to something good since he has been so freaking sweet lately!! The restaurant was only about 900m away from the hotel!! We were super hungry then so we cabbed there! 
It is located at Telok Ayer. Super good i wanna bring my mom here. There are so many cafes here too!!

We got to know of this place when we googled for the best grilled lobster, and boy were we impressed!! 

Watching our food getting BBQed the flame is huge!

I am not as huge a lobster fan as J, and I also read that they make pretty good burgers. So I had the creamy portobello beef burger and HOLY MAMA. This is the best burger i have ever tasted in my life. I nearly teared I swear. This is so good. I am so thankful that the chef exists. HAHAHA!
Wah this is really the burger of my life. I don't think anything else can replace it. IT IS DA BOMB! DOPE SHIT. The aroma of the sauteed creamy mushroom fills up and lingers in your mouth. 
Wahh. I am ever hungry for this. BEST BURGER IN SINGAPORE PLEASE??? Omakase Burger please step aside. 
$23

And so this was what we came here for!!! Buttered lobster served with creamy mashed potatoes and a butter and garlic dressing. 


damn good please



 Super super yunmy. Can cry




Went back to the hotel for movie marathon. 
The next day, I brought him to Lady M to try the mille crepe cake. Soo good. 



Then we went over to Saizeraya for lunch at Orchard Gateway. 
Saizeraya is a really really cheap restaurant with its first outlet at Liang Court. And I mean like ridiculous cheap kind. A plate of chicken bolognese for $3.90 in orchard road in a restaurant??
WHERE TO FIND???
But of cos what you pay is what you get. 

Every thing is below $10 and most of the dishes are priced $4-$8. So cheap!! But i doubt i'll ever go back haha. This is a waste of calories.

We also caught Maleficent! Which was a .. kid's show. Haha. A very simple plot, but i prefer intense and mind fucking shows haha. After that we had dinner at Nam Nam which serves yummy pho although a bit too salty. 

 Sums up my extremely fulfilling weekend. Super quality and quantity time together.
Cannot be more thankful. 
 :) 









No comments: