Sunday, June 5, 2011

Content.

Work as per normal. Cathay was not busy at all but sales was not bad! I love slack days, and it's best when you work with people you are comfortable with. Can't wait to see Sijia tomorrow! \(^.^)/ So like... all I did for her today was to help her buy movie tickets? And.... you know what her boyfriend sent me? Mos burger ( the one I blogged about the other day) , Gong cha and corn soup!! u_u What have I done to deserve such an angel~ Really damn long nobody buy me soup already ok.  How can anyone love me so much. And soup is the best thing to have at Cathay because it's fer-fer-reee-zinggggg! AIYOOOO. And her bf went " Sijia said she'll be late and she's afraid you haven't had your dinner yet so she told me to get this for you" 

WAI!! WAII!! WAII! What have I done to deserve such a friend. Omg... I feel like a bad friend now. But sijia told me Yuhua ( hahhaha decided to stop calling him her  bf because he is my JC friend also what) was the one who wanted to get me Gongcha first to thank me for helping them buy tickets. Zzzzz. Buy tickets only???

Colin dropped by and very kindly bought me Oolong Tea, one of my favourite drinks! :) 

Came home and saw a kitchen full of cakes and pastries!! Mimicakes bought loads of Penang tau sar piah, kenny rogers muffins, cakes and breads! MISO LUCKY Y_Y

And when I was showering just now, I was thinking? Actually, it's damn easy to make me happy? Like. Really damn easy? You know how some girls only feel happy when their boyfriends buy them expensive things, or if they become damn pretty or some difficult to achieve things la.
But ... it's really damn easy to make me happy? 
You can make me happy with less than $10. Sounds quite funny and sad. 
Because I am always sad and that makes me even sadder when it is so easy to make me happy.
But thank god for FRIENDS. 
Second most important word.
First is definitely ... FAMILYYYY!
Like...? They are really the ones who go through thick and thin with you, bother cheering you up when shit happens, and treats you the BEST.

Then, I hear all these girls complain about how sad / miserable their lives are when they have a boyfriend who genuinely loves them? Buy them Prada/ Chanel/ Tiffany & Co at this age ... and they are there whining and whining about how their lives suck over some freaking small matter? Perfect family, whole day sleep wake up play, date, repeat. Like no problem also must find some problem to fuss about. Zzzzzz. Everything also fml this fml that. 

Bbm-ing Sijia some time ago, we were talking about this guy who asked me how I was gonna celebrate Vday. Then I said Idk, and I asked what about him, and he said he's going to make her a card.
And in my heart, I was like?? A CARD??? If I'm the girlfriend I'll just act happy but in my heart.. I'll be like... lol that's all? ok... HAHAHA. ( I was 17 and superficial )

Now that I'm 20.. and a lot less superficial when it comes to relationship, I can't believe I said this:
Photobucket
HAHAHAH. Funny hor. Can't believe I have changed so much. I used to despise handmade stuff/ soft toys so much. But I guess now that I'm older, I realised that.. beggars can't be choosers.


I am super contented with my life at the moment. Nothing is missing. Even if there are things/ people missing, those that are around make double effort to make up for the gaps. I guess it's not a bad thing to be easily contented. Content is a very powerful word. HAHA. No, but really, content is such a powerful word. We are always not happy because we are not contented. Not pretty enough, grades not good enough, not tall enough, not skinny enough, clothes not enough, not lucky enough, not rich enough.
( Well I guess we all feel inadequate, myself included, but I always remind myself how lucky I am)
Count your blessings sweetiez.


No comments: