Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yellow Jellow Hello!
Work started relatively boring, and I was realllllllllyyyy moody and unhappy I was so close to crying!
Apparently there was this group of young secondary school girls (malays+angmoh, what a weird mix) singing mad loudly to the songs in the shop, and started taking music videos of them lip syncing to the songs, and started taking, in my opinion, pretty offensive photos. Like this girl, she took one of the stools with the " EAT ME" sticker and placed it at her pussy area. Another was holding a " we stay hard longer" stool, and the other was " if only my boyfriend tasted like Frolick". That's not all, a pair of them even made out before my very eyes, like holy fuck. It's not even those hot lesbian couples. It's those that you'd go.. "what the shit oh my fugging god gross". So they were really irritating the shit out of me but I couldn't do anything about them, could I? So I really tried my best to block out all their stupid noises, the rest of the customers were giving me weird stares as though I was part of them, hell no! I just gave the " weird right. I know -.- " look back. HAHA. So fine, they left and before things could get better, this customer ( actually it was the daughter )  had to spill soya milk on the flooorrrrrrr????? The whole cup! T_T WHYY.

Y U SO BUTTER FINGERS?! :(

Mother went : " I'm so sorry.... "
me: " It's ok...  don't worry about it" * forces a smile
mother : " I am so sorry. Afterwards you'll have a cleaner to clean it up right?
me: Hahah yah the cleaner is me *points to self*

And at the moment I really wanted to sit on the floor and cry like a spoilt child. WHY AM I THE CLEANER. I'M MY MOMMY'S PRINCESS OK. AND HERE I AM CLEANING SOMEONE ELSE'S MESS. It's not like, I wasn't feeling like shit already.

So Felicia texted me.. and this girl really funny. The first thing she asked was " is it chee chee!!!" HAHAHA. No. I told her it's not luh. I have other problems, And she was like " YOU HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS?? LIKE WHAAAAT" Hahahhaha.. She cute. But anyway, she came over and surprised me with a Starbucks muffin :D which really made my day. She really listens to all my shit without ever judging me ( in her heart Idk ahh LOL. no la, she won't. our friendship very strong one). I really need no boyfriend, she treats me soo well. :')

Then Regine came too!! :D It's been a while since I last saw her. I can't even remember when was the last time I saw her also, lol. We used to hang out a lot! Always having stay overs, going Chinatown together during CNY, eating tze char, have suppers at Spize. Haven't talked to her for damn long but I'm  glad we had zero awkwardness when we met. These are friends that you know you'll still have 30 years down the road! (:

Happy tree friends :D
Photobucket

Day ended well! Worked with my Shi Chiaaaa for the last shift ( it was so fast? ) and we lepak for an hour while discussing about our mid life crisis. kMy future is too blea u_u. I am going 20 and I have no clue what I want to be in future. All I know is that I don't want/ can't be a lot of things. Accepted the fact that 2012 isn't going to happen. Sighhhh. Life....

(edit)
just re-watched Xinyi's birthday video. :)
Going to sleep with a big smile. I have good friends. 

No comments: