Friday, June 3, 2011

Plan was to go Vivo to catch Hangover II! Wanted to catch it so badly! But when we reached... zzzzzz. The whole cinema area was mad packed, it was only 7plus! There was this mad snake queue and tickets were selling fast already. ON A THURSDAY? THE FUCK MAN? Then Cy said it must be because it's June holidays now, which made perfect sense. We headed to GWC instead. Our favourite movie place haha. 
TO OUR HORROR:
Photobucket

Like? GWC? THIS PACKED? YOU KEEDING ME AH? Only first two rows left, but we watched it anyhow. It's damn nice!! Two toes + two thumbs up. Damn funny!! Please go watch it! The monkey in the show is damn cuteee! :D

Hahaha, I thought I was quite cute HAHA
Photobucket


Think Sijia Ng doesn't even have to read my blog kay. I bbmed her the first pic also. Haha. I tell her everything. What I'm doing, what I'm eating, where I'm working, who came to find me, who pissed me off that day. Heehee, she's my everything (:

No comments: