Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beggars can't be choosers

AIRLORKZX! 
Long time no see! Finally a day off from work today. Even though it's coming 7pm and I'm still at home, I really hope it will turn out to be a good day nonetheless. Gonna watch Kungfu panda and I seriously hope there isn't any touching scene because I'd cry ( feeling very emotional lately lol) and the eyeliner I'm wearing will smudge like mad~
Have a strange feeling that things wouldn't turn out fine Idk why. Le sigh.

Bye!

(/edit)
Back from movie! Kungfu Panda was awesome! Poh is so cute~ Xiao Poh~ I usually don't like animated films except for Kungfu Panda and Incredibles! Thought Toy story was damn boring, Cy fell asleep during Alice in the Wonderland, and I was really mehhh during despicable me when everyone was like AHHHH~~~~ over agnes and her " does this count as annoying " In case you have no idea what I'm talking about:



So in my opinion Kungfu Panda was pretty good since I like it. Haha. Plan to Ikea didn't materialise, but we went to Spize instead.  Cy hates Spize ( how can anyone not like it! )  and he doesn't like Roti John. So i didn't order Roti john. But I like Spize and I like Roti John.
I feel sad when people don't like what I like :(
Like I like choco exotic, so I must force everyone to have it as their birthday cake. HAHHAH.
Kidding la. I just think nothing would go wrong if you buy choco exotic. Unlike Carrot cake or fruit cakes, some people won't like right. But choco exotic ftw. Ok.. don't know why I'm suddenly promoting it again, back to what we had at Spize!

Photobucket

Oh. Sister just came back with dessert from Pizzeriamozza! And I was like? Woah so nice? Thought she bought me cake. So I excitedly open the carrier and saw this weird thing.. Like some caramel pudding/ mousse thing. Yux. Confirm left over so give me. But owells. Someone once told me that it's bad to tell people that you don't like what they bought you, so I just said thank you!!! Gonna put it in the fridge and hope it spoils and say I'm sorry I didn't get to eat it~ It looks quite sick, but then, it's from Pizzeriamozza! How bad can it get right!

No comments: