Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello.

Hellloooooo.... Sorry I haven't been updating because my life is really boring.

-Tomorrow will be Cheeyang's 2nd week in camp, and he called me just now and told me he put on another 2kg~ He put on 4kg in 2 weeks. FUCK YEAHHH OLEY!! \(^.^)/

-baked him some choc cake this morning with minimal ingredients on hand :( Spread nutella in between them!! Hope it saved those cakes a little.

- I permed my hair yesterday which looks like shit, I came home and washed it all off and kept straightening it and applying straightening serum !! It's a lot straighter now.. but the texture.. ? Sigh. And I basically cried myself to sleep the whole of last night because my hair is so bad. It's like chest length? And I cry cry. I feel like I cut my hair for nothing???? And even spoilt it? AHHH. Ok not gonna talk about it alr. Sigh.

- I've been more free now, and working a lot less at Frolick. I guess it's good. A change on environment is good. But that also mean I have a lot of spare time which automatically translates to shopping time! AND YES. THIS MONTH ITSELF.... I bought. 6 tops.. 2 dresses, 2 rompers, 1 necklace, 3 pairs of socks, 1 knitted vest, two pairs of shoes.... o.o

- I know a lot of you think I'm damn rich hahahhaha cause I don't really look like i spend a lot since I seldom go out right!! But you know the other day when I met up with Jorene, Sijia, and Xinyi, I was suddenly brought back to reality. ZZZZZ. Do you all pay your own school fees? No right... But I dooooo. I have to pay 10% every month ( 600) and the of the 90% ( $5.4k ) to the bank when I start working. And that's only for one sem. I have 8 semesters. That makes it $ 43.2k? Okk. This is the first time I'm calculating this . And holy shit. Before I even start working for real, I already have a debt of $43.2k. And starting pay 2k? I have to work 2 years to pay back? WHATTTTTTTT. (-..-)" so when I'm 26, I don't even have any money to pay the downpayment for a house. Ok this is really devastating. Y_Y

- On a lighter note, I'm working with Sijia tomorrow :) :) and Sunday :) YAY!
- AND I'LL BE SEEING MY XIAOMIANYANG IN LESS THAN 36HRS. I CANNOT TAHAN ALR!!

No comments: