Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shopping with Mel yesterday. It was muahahahahaha, fruitful.
Bought 6 items in total!! Got myself 1 romper 1 dress, a shirtdress, and 3 tops! :D
Finally cleared my wardrobe, and eliminated a lot of junk. Remember how all we wore was FBTs and Nike/ Adidas after training. -..- Hao lame. I have 4 puma tshirts in different colours.
And I have this whole new idea of removing my sliding doors to just putting those Fuschia sheer curtains from Ikea. And building another rod into my wardrobe so I can hang my skirts/ shorts instead of folding them uglily at a corner. Quite excited, I hope mommy will agree to it.
Anyway I look terrible in the photos from Mel's camera, so nope! No pictures today.

I feel so inferior, everyone is like becoming skinnier, and my face just balloons day by day. zzzz.
WAI. MY. LIFE. LIDDAT.

Tomorrow will be Cy's first week in camp!! And yesterday, on the phone, he told me he weighed himself and he gained 2kg! FUCK YEAHHHH \(^.^)/ WOOHOO! Told him he can't come out if he is not 50kg then. HAHAHAH. He very light hor. So cute. MISSSS YOU XIAOYANG~~  U_U

No comments: