Monday, June 13, 2011

"You know the feeling like.. Someone you're with is not proud of you? Like they will let go of your hand if he see their friend coming their way ... or they will change the picture of their homescreen cos they scared people see. And blah blah blah. Sad hor.
Just saying."

From Felicia's blog. I guess I understand that feeling. Like how he would tweet everyone back but ignore yours. How he would ignore your wall posts, and how it seems like how every girl's bf is so madly in love with them on twitter or facebook, and you're just like.. MEH.

Well, I'm not saying that Cy is ashamed of me. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying, I understand this feeling and if you have ever felt this way, you're really not alone. Really don't know what comforting words to say to people these days , since I can't even comfort myself. I'm not sad. I'm just so jaded.

Remember my post about being contented? If any of you feel offended about it, I'm sorry. It wasn't directed at anyone, but rather generally. My intention wasn't to comment on how unappreciative some people are. What I meant was simply, to count your blessings. I don't get how some people can turn it around and say that I don't understand what they have been through just because they didnt spell it out, and appearance is only superficial. But????? DID I MENTION THAT YOU HAVE NO TROUBLES? Everyone has them obviously, I'm not as shallow to believe that everyone is carefree. None of us are. And my point is, to look at what you have and make the most out of it instead of looking at what you don't and mop over it.

What really annoyed me is this. If Sijia, Felicia, or Melissa decide to be mean to be and take their anger out on me or be unreasonable. I wouldn't scold them?? I'll probably just rant it out and you know forget about it and act like nothing happen and make up. And you know why? Because I remember all the times they bought me food, bothered visiting me, and made an effort to make me happy, and despite feeling " bullied" by them, deep down I know they love me very much.

Having that said, it further proves my point about some people being unappreciative after all the efforts you have put in to make the person happy. Haven't I done my part to bbm you when you were down. Prepare food for you. Buy you sushi because you casually blogged about the craving. This is the reason why you will never be happy. Think about it.


No comments: