Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meow meow

Oh hi hi hi~ Finally a picture post!
 Woke up early in the morning to pick my little recruit Ang from camp~ headed to his place before we went out again! See the pocky he was eating? He ate so much! He went into 7 eleven to get 1 kit kat, 1 kinder bueno, 1 strawberry pocky and 1 chocolate pocky. And he finished 3 of them plus the whole box of cookies I baked for him even before reaching his place! Heehee, I was so happy!! I love seeing him eat! And he finished my cookies within 10mins. Nakekeke :D
 So proud of my little soldier ^^
 Headed to Cathay after to meet my favourite meowmeows for a short while~

Sijia and Jorene
 Steph and Sijia. OMG STEPH IS DAMNNN CUTE. Sijia also cute lah hehehehe
 This one cutest mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
 AND WE CAUGHT HARRY POTTER!!!! Watched it with Sijia and her boyfee too. OHMYGODDD! But it's ok only.. I actually thought it was a bit disappointing. Expected more. And part one was definitely better. Was expecting to cry buckets I deliberately bought a new waterproof eyeliner for it lmao but ney. Didn't even cry. The part that Fred died was so abrupt ~~ Mehh. So happy we had such good sits, ( aisle couple seats) I booked the tickets 2 weeks in advance! SUPER KIASUU. 
Here's a picture of Sijia and her hua ge! ( His name is Yuhua, we call him flower, or hua ge hehe) His eyebrows damn champion. Can will la bi xiao xin!! 

Met up with Mandy and Amanda before movie!!! I LOVE MANDY!! SHE'S THE CUTEST PERSON ALIVE I SWEARRR
And this is the most awkward person alive, Ranald
See Cy fat already hor hahaha. 
Headed to Zouk after that, got my chop but ended up sitting outside till nearly 2am and decided to go home. It's really too mehh for me. Like I just really felt so ugly and fat and out of place there omg... WHY DO I HAVE TO TORTURE MYSELF LIKE THAT??? 
So here I am, all wrapped up very unglamly under my thick and fluffy blanket in my ( friends called) Antartica room . BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!! 
NO ONE CAN SEE ME!!!
AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME FEEL ANY MORE INADEQUATE.
I love staying at home!! Wee!!!

No comments: