Sunday, August 14, 2011

1st hour.

HI GUYS. I HAD A BLA-BLA-BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can honestly die without regrets. This is like the best birthday ever.
No waiting for other people to make plans for me. No "up to you", no " you decide", no FML moments. Enjoyed every single second of my birthday, even when I was asleep. Slept perfectly sweetly. HHEHE ^^.

A few days before my birthday my mom received a text , and because she can't read English, she told me to translate the content to her. And it was like " HI AUNTIE!! Can we go over to your house for dinner on Friday? About 10 people!! - Felicia "

And I'm like. -..-" She just ruined everything T_T . So obviously I knew my friends were coming over on Friday, but I was guessing who the 10 were. It was quite... exciting. HAHA.

So Thursday was spent shopping with my mom, Teeheehee ^^ ( I still want the necklace Y_Y ) and intended to spend the rest of the night at home.


So.. I was bbming Sijia and Mel at about 11ish... Then Sijia was at "yuhua's house" and Mel wanted to play mahjong. And I was like " nahh don't want to mahjong my night away" Then she became very sian and unhappy, so I told her she should go get some ice cream, and I didn't want her to be alone so I told her she can come over if she wants, I was about to sleep. And she said we should go coffee bean ( we always do that so it's nothing strange atm ) and she was coming over now...And I was totally like ok, I go get ready now because Rachh and Sijia will be meeting us, and I figured I probably shouldn't sleep the first few hours of my birthday away. The whole time my mom was like? SO LATE. WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT? It's the 7th month! Don't go! Where's Melissa's car? I don't see it. So dangerous. Don't go! ( But she didn't want me to go because Felicia already told my mom she was coming over but my mom didn't know that they all pagak ok and planned everything together!! LOL. ) And I saw this when I came out of my house:

 Sho shweeeet *_* ! But my joker mom just said " Wah which person do this in front of our house during 7th month " which seriously scared me a bit . 
And when I went down, I saw this:
AWWWWW :'D It's very big ok. They are damn nice. Like ..? This is totally what I've always wanted. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I'm damn cheesy. But I like it!! I LIKE MESSAGES MADE UP FROM CANDLES!!! They are damn nice. And they made me stone there for like 2 good minutes before they decide to come out from their hiding area. LOL. This was a complete surprise because my mother's acting improved. Haha. 
Anyway Felicia, Regine, Sijia, Rachel, Melissa, Jorene and Xinyi all came!! 
Touched max. Jorene and Xinyi totally lives in Jurong which is damn far~ And rachel lives upp bukit timah which isn't near either! OMG. And so touched Regine came even though she probably only knows Felicia. Love all of them omg!!

And they bought me a prezzzzieee! MUA HAHAHAH. Dream come true much. Like?? I've never received a decent present since.... 3 years ago. Eh no offence to those who did buy me things. I mean, my friends are already VERY nice to me on a daily basis. Totally feels like my birthday everyday. It's just that the contrast this year is HUGE. I wasn't even expecting something so nice! 
And they also got me Konapun!! * SCREAMS*
If you don't know what it is, you can watch the video below! It's damn fun I couldn't stop watching the videos ! And this one that they got me is EDIBLE?? Damn scary. I really don't know if I should risk my life to try them~ But they look so yumzx!


 Anyway, the 8 of us finished up one whole choco exotic ( IT'S DAMN NICEEEE T_T ), Felicia and Regine left first, we slacked in my room for a while then finally decided to go to Spize for supper where we sat till they closed. We girls can really talk non stop. Oh and the picture below is really quite funny, even though it's not clear at all. Rachel was wearing a black top with pink shorts, and she was walking beside Xinyi who was carrying her black and pink bag. I was behind them and I was like... OMG XINYI YOU'RE CARRYING RACHELLLL!!! So rachel decided to carry it around and I wouldn't stop telling her that she's damn gross. HAHAHAHHA. And you know the line where the black meets the pink, it was exactly same line on Rachel's body. AHAHAH. She's damn cute.
Then we went home as zombies.
kk. Abrupt end. Damn tired. Continue part II post soon!

Love this picture!! Love this girl! :)


No comments: