Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gave my shift with Kelly up because... MOMMY WAS GONNA GET ME A PRESENT!!
So.. Balenciaga and Miu miu were above the 2k budget. Shag. 
Bal is 2.6 Miu Miu is 2.3. I can hear the Bal bag screaming at me it's like so near yet so far..
As much as I want a camera.. I still think it's too much to pay nearly $900 for it, what's more I already have an Olympus Pen at home.
And mommy just got me a speedy a few months ago.
Other than a camera and bag , I don't really need anything else.
Walked into Chanel because I want to see the tote bag, but it's freaking $4k. Cheap for Chanel but 4k for a bag.... ? Really damn heart pain.

Got the ear studs in the end!! I've been wanting it~~ HEHEHEHHE. Was bbming Sijia the whole time whether to get the necklace or ear studs, and she said studs, so studs it is then! I listen to everything Sijia says. HAHAHHAA. But now... I feel like I should have gotten the necklace too~~~ CAN SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME PLEASEEEE LOL .



Was quite sad because I really wanted a bag~ But I guess, this is better than nothing! I LOVE MY MOMMY!!

Anyway Rachh very sweet, she cam with TWG macarons for Kely and I yesterday. I'm not a macaron person at all. I quite hate it in fact. There's this strong plastic taste which only I seem to be able to identify, and no matter how many times my friends make me try it over and over, I'm just like.. I seriously don't like it... BUT! ONE mouth was all it takes to change my life. The TWG macarons are so nice! I've tried Canele and Bakerzin and many others, they really taste like I'm eating plastic?? But, these from TWG are different, they are infused lightly with tea hahaha. It's DAMN niceeee. THANKS RACH!!
I'm so hungry now. :/

No comments: