Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have school at 830am tomorrow and here I am crying with mucus dripping, over school, because that's how much of a loser I am...
I really HATE school so much. I don't even think anyone who's schooling now can match their hate up to mine. I know we all hate school, seriously. BUT MINE'S AN EXTREME CASE.
Like.. I really hated school so bad in JC, so all I did was to pon pon pon. My attendance is probably ABOUT 60 PERCENT.

But now?? I can't even pon... WTF. This stupid school doesn't even accept MC ... Fucking hate this place.
At least I have Sushuen, Inez, Jingying at VJ? I have Hanwei too... YAH. I can hug Hanwei when I cry in school. I have Mr Seet who really backs me up in every thing he's the bestest teacher in the whole wide world. Now.......???????

I'm just seriously damn unhappy with the class participation system. YAR. I should have known that's what SMU is known for. I got myself into it. FML~~~ Damn sad. I am really like a lost sheep. I have no idea how to do A LOT of things... like. I really just wanna cry, it's primary school all over again, minus the fact that no one is gonna tell you "everything is gonna be ok" when you start crying. All you get is a slap in your face, and tell you to grow the fuck up because this is the fucking world.


And I miss Cy . I'm not usually this needy but school made me this way. He hasn't called in two days because his whole company's phone got confiscated.. I HATE IT. I HATE EVERYTHING. I'M JUST CRYING LIKE CRAZY LIKE IT CAN EVEN SOLVE ANYTHING. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHAT TO DO.. I ONLY KNOW HOW TO CRY ...... :'(


No comments: