Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi~~
I finally got down to changing my tumblr skin. LOL. I don't go to my webpage to view, I basically just reblog, so I'm always on my dashboard that's why I always forget how narcissistic I appear, since my wallpaper was errm...., pictures of myself. This is much more pleasing for our eyes!

Love this movie. 
Have a good day guys.

P.S. I suddenly remembered I mentioned previously that it is sweetest to receive necklaces as gifts. I really like the feeling of "wearing" my favourite people so close to my heart, literally. :]

2 comments:

Wendaaaye said...

But people like me who dont suit necklaces how? )': I also want to wear people close to my heart!

Anyway, hope you're feeling better from last night.
(>^.^)>

Weizhen Teh said...

Hahah how can anyone not suit necklaces! A ring is good too! Or bracelet. Hhehe.