Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HI GUYS!!!!
Saturday saw me at Taste Paradise which mimi cakes made a booking a 8.30pm.
Ok, it was my first time there and it was oh-so-atas ... Like wow!
Only to realise... we went to the wrong one. The one we wanted with xlb and la mian is Paradise dynasty and they don't take reservations so.... we ended up queueing for another half an hour, lame much. WE WERE SO HUNGRYY! Finally had our dinner at 9pm! Ordered a lot of food and I became a member of Paradise Dynasty. HAHA. It's damn yummy, I can eat there forever~ The price is super affordable also. 

How can we do without XLB!!
 Some stir fried ramen with fungus and pork.. Actually it's just eefu mee if you know what's eefu mee. HAHAHAA. DAMN NICE.
 Some diced chickeen~ I think Gong Bao Ji Ding. NIICEEEEEE~~~ T_T
Didn't manage to take picture of the rest of the food, like pan fried pork bun, guo tie, fried rice etc, really damn nice can someone go with me againnnn~ I MEMBER! HEHHE.

Pictures from Mel's cam. Super nice right the effect: 

Hahah don't know why I think I look damn kiddish. Ok abrupt again bye! 
THERE'S SCH TMR NUUUUUUUUU!

No comments: