Saturday, August 20, 2011

School on Friday was really tiring. Had lessons from 8.30am all the way to 3.15pm. I can easily foresee Management Accounting being my hatest module ever. URGH. On a lighter note, Sijia and Mel worked for the event at SMU so I went over after class. Mel left , Sijia and I went shopping, and I bought myself another pair of flatforms hehehee: ( please forgive my stubbly toes)
 Went over to Taste Paradise for dinner again, and we had a lot to eat! 
Finished dinner at about 9 and waited for Cy till 11.30 and we caught Planets of the Apes or something. Can I tell you all something. HAHAHA. it's supposed to be "Digital : The rise of the planets of the apes" But I didn't tell him what show we were going to watch, so he just took a peek at the tickets and asked me what'ts DIG APE? HAHAHHAHAHHAA. NOOOB. This is for revenge because the other time we wanted to watch " X MEN : FIRST CLASS" and I said huh but the timings are for first class.... ( I THOUGHT IT MEANT GOLD CLASS since we were at GWC)  and he gave me the err-i-dont-know-you-look. Hehehehe. Anyway the show is really nice, I totally intended to sleep in ( Cy too because he was more tired than me!! ) initially but it was nice enough to kept us awake. And home!

Going to eat Island creamery today , and go shopping with cy hehe. So happy, going to get ready and wake that piglet up now! Have a good Sat you all!

No comments: