Sunday, August 21, 2011

Met Cy at 530.. plan to have Island Creamery didn't materialise because it was wayyyyy out of the way for us. We met in town, got movie tickets for Zookeeper, IT IS SO FUNNY! Please watch it. But Cy and I still think the Ape show is nicer. Anyway It was quite different having him wait for me because I was slightly late. I've always been the one doing the waiting! HAHA. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him because he was wearing white!! And he passed me this o.o:

It was so sweet of him. Of all people, I never guessed that this boy would ever buy me anything! He's just not that kind of guy who buys presents, remembers anniversaries or cares about special occasions. It's his FIRST time buying present for ANYONE. ( except his mom) I am so happpppyyy!! Couldn't stop smiling~ Silly boy must be completely broke now. I think he loves me a lot, he has also been very nice to be recently. I keep thinking about how I've been treating him. I don't feel like I'm enough for him.


No comments: