Monday, August 22, 2011

 Hi, seriously need to blog in class because I am so.......upset. 
I am taking this mod called Finishing Touch which is basically an etiquette course. 
So there's a dress code for this, and it's supposed to be smart casual. 
I WANT TO CRY. 
I'm like wearing an orange dress zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
EVERYONE IS WEARING FORMAL.
Like what sai.
This sucks so bad. EVERYONE is in black and white... and i'm like... going shopping.
Life.....................................
:'(

(/edit)
12:26pm:
Hi, I'm back... Doing some worksheet on what tasks you like to do ( for future career) .. I'm blanking out. Still feeling extremely out of place.
FUCKKKKKKK!!!

(/edit)
12:32pm
I'm back AGAIN! HAHHAHAHA.
We have to fill in the boxes for this question:

"What kind of people do you like to work for?"
Basically this question, for me translates to " how do you want James ( my boss) to be"
HAHAHHA.

 Flexible
Patient
Lenient
Hardworking
Understanding
Generous



The next question: 
"What kind of people do you like to work with? (colleagues and partners)"
Hehe, this one easy. Answer accd to what Sijia, Kelly, Jorene, Xinyi, Rachel they all have. NAKEKEKEKKEKEKE.
Ok, happy thought. I'm feeling better!

No comments: