Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So unhappy..

Cannot stop self pitying....
Skipped school today and paid $50 to stop the pain temporarily.
Root canal treatment $1.2k I really hate how unlucky I am.
I don't even squander my money I just hate how I always have to kena this kind of shit it's like throwing money into the drain. Piece of shit. So upset. I cannot go shopping for SO many months.
And I really wanted to get myself a Balenciaga clutch. Why does this have to happen. U_U
It's like I bu she de spend the money to buy myself something I want, but I have to reluctantly part with it to pay for my stupid tooth.
And my friend just told me it's super painful like mother fucking painful type of painful. Like I'd rather stab my eyeball with a pen kind of painful. WHY....
Sigh.
Nothing can cheer me up. I hate my life. ( At the moment)

No comments: