Friday, September 9, 2011

I haven't heard silence quite this loud

Hi!!
So bored and lonely at home U_U . Yah . I'm the kind who can't deal with loneliness. I can deal with being alone, but I can't deal with being lonely. I like being alone in fact. But I just hate feeling lonely. Ok, you get my point. There is a huge difference in case you're not aware. This seriously suck ballzx big time. And I think Cy isn't booking out tomorrow because he didn't call me tonight :'( Sad face maximum. And my tooth is still being a bitch. It's making my temper pretty damn bad, I guess it's good that I won't be meeting Cy then. Can you imagine if he has to tank my shit when he books out, like finally escape from tanking 5 days worth of sergeant's bull now need to tank mine. NEY. But right now I FEEL SO BLOODY ANNOYED, there is a meeting at 1030am in school tomorrow wtf right. Who wakes up at 1030am on a Saturday T_T FOR PROJECT. Zzzzz. Hate hate hate. Hate everything now. I've played so many rounds of Tetris I'm sick of it already! There is no new post on Tumblr and I've read all the usual blogs I read and I can't go food blogs because it will make me SOOO hungry. And my friends have no time for me like there's no such thing as " I'm just a text away" because basically no one replies unless they are equally bored. I don't know why I like to portray myself so loser-ish. Moving on, I'm attempting to do my resume but you know what..? I have nothing to write. I have no CCA, no clubs, no groups no nothing. I only got me. Hmpf. Life sux.

Guess I'll sleep.
:(

No comments: