Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don't get it. I mean like seriously. It pisses me off when I read things like "no matter what happens you know I will always love you." I mean like?? It's totally ok to say that to someone you really love. It just depends whether the person is stupid enough to believe you. BUT IT ISN'T OK WHEN YOU USE IT ON LIKE, EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH? This sort of people seriously irks me. Ok... it kinda make sense to say it to like, every single person you are in a relationship in because you are in THE MOMENT. But when I see/ hear something like that as a third person I'm just like.... ok...?? Like DUDE. You had like 7 girlfriends. So if you're like the last girlfriend he has, in his heart there will be like..... 6 other girls he will always love. * roll eyes* HOW SICK IS THAT!?!?

Either that or like, do you really think he actually still loves his very first girlfriend? Or the second one, or the third or fouth or fifth one. You're just another girl that he will ALWAYS love no matter what happens. Zzzz. Lame... Tsk, just don't insert all these time related adjectives so hard meh. If someone tells me he will love me forever, I will run away!!!

Sorry for the outburst of emotions. I'm just saying.
Oh and it isn't Cheeyang la hehehe, Cy loves me with all his heart, hor beebz? ^^


HAHAHHAHAHA I JUST RE READ MY ENTIRE POST AND THE NUMBER OF TIMES I USED " LIKE" IS LIKE.... URGH. YKNW WHAT I MEAN

No comments: