Saturday, September 3, 2011

Airlorkzx. 
Hope you had a smurf day~
Just came home from movie! Cy and I caught Smurf at GWC. Haha, I'm not a fan of animated films, (think I mentioned before ) so I have no comments about the movie, but if you like those Despicable Me, Cars, etc ( I ONLY LIKE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!! ) you'll probably like Smurf too. 
Anyhow, plan was to meet Cy at Orchard Central for Ewf but I was late and the queue was pretty long, ( Cy hates to queue remember)  so I quickly saw my chance and dragged the boy to COLD STONE! Thank god the queue was so-so or I wouldn't have been able to try it. It was my first time there and woohoo, the place is so cool, the staff were singing out loud to Califonia Girls and throwing the icecream in the air and the whole place smells DAMN good, like waffles and brownies  everywhere. So nice!! And like they make their waffles like on the spot type. Even the brownies are baked in house!! Unlike other similar ice cream shops which use supermarket-bought brownies~~~ This one really smells and taste damn good.

 We chose Happy Birthday Mix or something because it has cake batter, which err turns out like Vanilla ice cream, but the brownie mix in was so good~ I love chewy brownies!!! I wanna try the chocolate ice cream next time. The combination sounds damn shiok. The ice cream was so damn thick, ( quite jelat)  we added the waffle thingy because it seriously smells damn good.  Hahah lol everything also damn good. We got the 4oz one, Cy wanted a bigger cup but thank god we did not order that because that boy decided to stop eating it after a few mouths because he was thirsty... so we went to get Gongcha! ( Gongcha is expanding like mad. They have it at Scape, 313, OC, Orchard point, Plaza Sing and The Cathay. Like they are all so near, seriously act one Starbucks )
 Then we headed to GWC after that and reached just in time for our 9.15pm movie. Got a huge box of popcorn which SUCKS. I was so sad. I mean we paid $9.50 for this box of shit that's not even sweet. I think I pop at home also nicer than this lor. Cathay's popcorn win hands down~
 Came home after that because Cy has to be home early, haha, he has Army expedition early tomorrow at the discovery centre. How cute. Mommy bought me dessert. I am stuffed silly and I'm going to sleep after a few rounds of Tetris and wake up and go to work tomorrow ( I am seriously tempted to pop by H&M ) and meet Cy after which.

Oh. HAHA. Was supposed to end the post here but I just want to share with you all how amazing lighting can be in photos ( and because I like my make up today hehehehe )~~ 

I edited the colours with iPhoto~ DAMN FUN!! I really wish I took some Comms related mod because I think that's where my interest lies. But ohwells. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the smurfs bite. xx

No comments: