Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mi cooked all my favourite dishes. Our humble dinner:

 Mini cuppycake with cream cheese frosting.
 Hundreds and thousands




Can someone teach me how to make icing please ( TAN CHARMAINE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HELPP!! ) I want to make those stiff icing so that I can pipe them nicely, this one.... FAIL. It hardens, but it's soft when I pipe them. :( And it's already VERY sweet, I know I have to add more icing sugar to make it hard but I probably wouldn't eat it after witnessing the amount of sugar.....

Anyway I still have a test on Friday and a mid term on Saturday, and I baked today because I AM SO UPSET. Just sad with life generally, you know? Like school... So upset with myself, why can't I just open my god damn mouth and participate.... -.- I had to fail my self -evaluation on class participation that's how bad it is, but I have 8 more weeks to catch up ( though I don't think I will , but I'll try. ) Yah, and I have a formal interview tomorrow, wtf... how do I answer " what are your strengths and weaknesses" or " if you were a flower, which part would you be?" , " tell me about yourself", " tell me about your greatest achievement" semosia. And it will be recorded on video. I'm just praying so damn hard now that I wouldn't roll my eyes. It's totally unthinakble, imagine my prof rewinding and see me roll my eyes over and over again. EPIC FAIL. I have to curb this terrible habit of rolling my eyes without realising, and you know I'm very expressive, my face shows how I'm feeling very easily. And not to mention, I loveee giving the wtf look.

Yah.. just so tired of feeling so bleak about my life you understand...... Everyday I wonder what I'm doing this or that for. I wonder if what I'm doing is beneficial for me, I wonder what if everything I've done is wrong. None of this is what I want. Can I break up with school PLEASE. I NEVER WANT TO PATCH BACK.

Let me sleep forever please. OTL.

No comments: